Evolution of thought systems, myths and beliefs in history.

philosophical debates and companies.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Evolution of thought systems, myths and beliefs in history.

by Exnihiloest » 09/01/22, 14:32

Obamot wrote:
humus wrote:Looks like you're mixing up my whole bunny, the 'gag' the other day has nothing to do with the situation you're quoting.

Always judgment without evidence ... : roll:

PS: I don't like idiots, maybe that's the problem, basically, I'm going to work on it : Wink:

Oh but it is that in addition it would deal with "cons"by the band those who are patient with him the boor ... : Evil:

After hundreds of insulting posts against ABC and ABC fired, Obamot is in need, and there he is, finding himself an insulting new contributor, Humus. With, as usual, I suppose, the blessing of moderation.

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
humus wrote:I do not interpret silence as patience but as flight.

I do not interpret the change of pseudonym as wisdom but as flight.

Like going from GuyGadebois to GuyGadeboisLeRetour.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/01/22, 14:47

Exnihiloest wrote:Like going from GuyGadebois to GuyGadeboisLeRetour.

Who could indeed believe that it is the same person? What a cover-up ... Poor idiot, go and empty your pocket. : Evil:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/01/22, 15:08

Exnihiloest wrote:[…] Obamot is in need, and here he is, finding himself a new contributor to insult [...] With, as usual, I suppose, the blessing of moderation.
You have to buy glasses then.

76F0C79D-3E0D-4F75-9394-4C28BB3F91CD.jpeg
76F0C79D-3E0D-4F75-9394-4C28BB3F91CD.jpeg (114.5 Kio) Consulté 945 fois
and he must be right, since I am “A con” : Mrgreen:
Last edited by Obamot the 09 / 01 / 22, 15: 14, 2 edited once.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 09/01/22, 15:13

debilex
After hundreds of insulting posts against ABC and ABC fired, Obamot is in need, and there he is, finding himself an insulting new contributor, Humus. With, as usual, I suppose, the blessing of moderation.
our dear president has just told us that it was not insults but simply popular language! so let us be, in his image, popular. Get off pov 'con! This is what we call an evolution of thought systems, you have to live with the times! :D
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/01/22, 15:16

Janic wrote:debilex

debilex is not the one who got fired and barely back, trying to pit people against each other by distorting reality?

Christophe wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:
Christophe wrote:Given the particularly odious attitude of ABC2019 dit "The Mexican" [...] bistro / listing-of-trolls-of-forum-t16381-370.html # p484115

The odious attitude comes from your henchmen, who have been harassing him continuously for months.
We know your methods. Harassment until the addict rebels, [...]
Fake I never wrote that ...

: Mrgreen:
Last edited by Obamot the 09 / 01 / 22, 15: 27, 2 edited once.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 09/01/22, 15:26

obamot
debilex isn't the one who got fired and barely back, trying to pit people against each other?
I dunno! they all look the same, they all have the same way of thinking: yes, chief, good chief, eh, the chief he is always right!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/01/22, 17:34

Janic wrote:obamot
debilex isn't the one who got fired and barely back, trying to pit people against each other?
I dunno! they all look the same, they all have the same way of thinking: yes, chief, good chief, eh, the chief he is always right!

Most engineers are right. They piss off and despise subordinates, non-executives don't even talk about it and they spend their lives sucking those who are above in the hierarchy. : Mrgreen:
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/01/22, 17:42

Exnihil stop sucking Remundo, otherwise it's Exile : Mrgreen:
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 09/01/22, 19:12

Obamot wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:[…] Obamot is in need, and here he is, finding himself a new contributor to insult [...] With, as usual, I suppose, the blessing of moderation.
You have to buy glasses then.

76F0C79D-3E0D-4F75-9394-4C28BB3F91CD.jpeget he must be right, since I am “A con” : Mrgreen:

Rohh, sometimes like everyone else.
We're all another asshole : Wink:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 10/01/22, 17:52

to come back to the subject:
As promised earlier, I will attempt a simplified explanation of what the soul can be, based on a current model known to all.
According to the biblical model (I do not know the others) human individuals as animals have three components which are the body, the soul, the spirit that I am comparing here, by analogy therefore, to transport vehicles of any kind.
So on the one hand, the movement support (take the car for example) which is the support by which it is possible to move, but which, on its own, does not have the capacity to do so: it is the body!
What makes it mobile is the driver who decides and determines by his choice the place to be reached. It is the spirit!
What about the soul then? This is characterized by the "personality" of the car which, seen from the outside, will have a different behavior depending on the driver, which ranges from a "cushy" trip to sporty behavior, and therefore its character. . Basically the soul is the result of the first two. No body = no soul and a spirit absent from the body (prolonged coma) = no soul either.
At death, the body disappears, returns to the dust from which it is drawn and its soul ceases to exist at the same time, when in the mind of the individual, it follows, in theory, the same fate.
It goes without saying that this is not a doctrine and even less a dogma but just a support for reflection that everyone will use or not!
0 x