Evolution of thought systems, myths and beliefs in history.

philosophical debates and companies.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Evolution of thought systems, myths and beliefs in history.

by Janic » 08/01/22, 10:10

humus
Considering your words, I am not sure that you are even to judge my words and Janic do not speak about it.
being targeted, on the contrary let's talk about it! What is bothering you? That we do not share YOUR point of view on certain points or that we demonstrate that it has no real value?
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/01/22, 10:17

Yes it's crazy your denial and your blindness, it's you who judges my words as "better"
No, not a judgment, a way of speaking in front of your problem of cognition. You delay. Are we talking about your fallacies? You want? : Oops:

And because you use words you don't know the meaning of, then make your interlocutors look like imbeciles by making fun of yourself! You're not an idiot so why would you need this to make yourself feel better? .... as you have just done again, and that this behavior, well we know it here, even if you have possibly changed your nickname several times, as Janic says. (And you talk about denial ah-ah) We can no longer count your derogatory remarks, and the pungency is that you accuse others of your own faults, you have to call a spade a spade.

you're not always like that, still happy. Corn there I no longer want to answer you because you're going to ramble on like a little old man again : Cheesy:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/01/22, 10:22

obamot
because you're going to ramble on like a little old man again : Cheesy:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, don't touch the old ... unvaccinated : Cheesy:
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 08/01/22, 10:31

Janic wrote:humus
Considering your words, I am not sure that you are even to judge my words and Janic do not speak about it.
being targeted, on the contrary let's talk about it! What is bothering you? That we do not share YOUR point of view on certain points or that we demonstrate that it has no real value?

I am aiming at you because Obamot I pose as a defender of your attitudes: inattention, incomprehension of the words of the other and going into a spin on your part following all that.
As for the substance, without going into detail, I do not perceive that you really understand what I am talking about, too attached to religion, in short, it does not follow from the source ...
What I am evoking is not a point of view, it would rather be a liberation from the commonly shared logic of the point of view.
I know, I understand and practice (I try to heal myself : Mrgreen: ) operation in point of view.
Any point of view is fundamentally wrong.
This is precisely the fundamental problem, the point.
Any action of the individual is done to protect this point which is illusory and corrupt. The resulting vision is not objective, it is illusory and corrupt.
Everything lies in letting go of the point that sees.
This is the point that is limited; I am limited. : Wink:
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 08/01/22, 10:34

Obamot wrote: Are we talking about your fallacies? You want? : Oops:

You haven't always mentioned any to me. : roll:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/01/22, 10:55

Here is one : Arrowd:
humus wrote:

I'm aiming at you because Obamot I pose as a defender of your attitudes

And you do not care since you also cut short the explanation on the "rhetorical figures" claiming that you had made a joke : Oops:

Well I'm stopping there for this weekend, because it's starting to pile up, take a step back ... Hum
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 08/01/22, 12:14

Obamot wrote:Here is one : Arrowd:
humus wrote:
Janic wrote:humus being targeted, on the contrary let's talk about it! What is bothering you? That we do not share YOUR point of view on certain points or that we demonstrate that it has no real value?

I'm aiming at you because Obamot I pose as a defender of your attitudes

And you do not care since you also cut short the explanation on the "rhetorical figures" claiming that you had made a joke : Oops:

Well I'm stopping there for this weekend, because it's starting to pile up, take a step back ... Hum

In what and where it is a fallacy, explains.
It's the substance that interests me, not the form.
Looks like you're mixing up my whole bunny, the 'gag' the other day has nothing to do with the situation you're quoting.

Always judgment without evidence ... : roll:

PS: I don't like idiots, maybe that's the problem, basically, I'm going to work on it : Wink:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/01/22, 12:27

humus
I am aiming at you because Obamot I pose as a defender of your attitudes: inattention, incomprehension of the words of the other and going into a spin on your part following all that.
mirror effect, you take your reflection for reference in all things, true or not!
As for the substance, without going into detail, I do not perceive that you really understand what I am talking about,
.That's for sure, cat porridge is not very clear! : Arrowd:
too attached to religion,
typical example of your ignorance and stupidity.
I have widely expressed several times that religions, even atheists, are means of expression
which are worth what each one wants to grant them, they are not references. It is therefore as if I were saying "you are too attached to your atheistic religion". are you?
What I am evoking is not a point of view, it would rather be a liberation from the commonly shared logic of the point of view.
I know, I understand and practice (I try to heal myself : Mrgreen: ) operation in point of view.
Any point of view is fundamentally wrong.
This is precisely the fundamental problem, the point.
Any action of the individual is done to protect this point which is illusory and corrupt. The resulting vision is not objective, it is illusory and corrupt.
Everything lies in letting go of the point that sees.
This is the point that is limited; I am limited. : Wink:
that's it, cat porridge, which has already been reported to you by several, as for your similar (or you former Eclectron)
PS: I don't like idiots, maybe that's the problem, basically, I'm going to work on it
then you must hate yourself! It's rare among narcissists. : roll:
1 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 08/01/22, 17:15

Janic wrote:
PS: I don't like idiots, maybe that's the problem, basically, I'm going to work on it
then you must hate yourself! It's rare among narcissists. : roll:

Ah !, finally a level answer! : Lol:
Indeed, I do not esteem myself enough for what I should deserve. : Lol:
Maybe my side Franck Dubosc annoys. : Oops:
Can I serve you some Jean Claude Convenant, do you want some?

Well, if not always zero answer on the merits of what would interest me : roll:
The net is often disappointing. : roll:

The famous porridge for cats is only a sign of your both inability to understand and to overcome your egoic mode of functioning. I admit, it's not easy, you still have to be curious about that.
I repeat, we can discuss everything but not with just anyone.

We still do not know where and why I sophise in circles?
I'm used to spurious or empty claims from swaggers on the internet : roll:

We can discuss everything but not with just anyone and above all no matter where.

This is the lesson I take from this episode.
and then tolerate the difference ... : roll: : Oops:

Yours, and sorry if I could be hurtful, I'm in transition to ... mystery. : Oops:
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/01/22, 19:07

What did you demonstrate, when and where? I saw nothing, sorry.
0 x