Evolution of thought systems, myths and beliefs in history.

philosophical debates and companies.
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Evolution of thought systems, myths and beliefs in history.

by GuyGadebois » 06/11/19, 20:09

Janic wrote:the whole sentence, not a bit:
Effectively! but when one of our children, if you had one, hurts himself somewhere, we are only the witness, we do not undergo it ourselves and yet we feels as if we had been the victim hence the "pretty much the same"

I know what you wrote, I know even more what I feel. Not you. Crash.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 07/11/19, 07:59

I know what you wrote, I know even more what I feel. Not you. Crash.
already it is not about you, but ON in general and the suffering of others, especially loved ones, triggers a hormonal torrent which plays on the whole body until causing intense pain especially on the heart system. Talk to your doctor. So crash!
http://sante.lefigaro.fr/actualite/2014 ... e-emotions
https://papyrus.bib.umontreal.ca/xmlui/ ... sAllowed=y
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 07/11/19, 10:54

In the subject "evolution of thought systems, myths and beliefs in history".
this is a bit of news, the opening towards which we are evolving : Wink:
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/11/19, 13:06

Interesting confrontation of ideas that comes to nothing as you might expect.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 30/11/19, 08:52

Janic wrote:Interesting confrontation of ideas that comes to nothing as you might expect.
This is true in the sense that there was no need for 1 H 40 to understand that the interlocutor on the left was going to spend his time drowning the fish with unproven assertions to try to invalidate the theory of evolution and impose its creator god of almighty man on nature. : Twisted: : Twisted:

I still looked at the end where he claims that Neanderthal had no spirituality : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 30/11/19, 09:14

Janic wrote:
Interesting confrontation of ideas that comes to nothing as you might expect.
This is true in the sense that there was no need for 1 H 40 to understand that the interlocutor on the left was going to spend his time drowning the fish with unproven assertions to try to invalidate the theory of evolution and impose its creator god of almighty man on nature. : Twisted: : Twisted:
if you had really listened to this exchange, this leftist catholic daily the discourse on evolution, badly moreover we see that it is not his specialty, he does not even speak of an almighty god SUR nature ('so you really did not listen to their exchange, which is not surprising it is your habit), but that relates to the relation between cause and effect, each seeing this relation according to its a priori cultural.
I still looked at the end where he claims that Neanderthal had no spirituality
Neanderthal no longer existing no one knows anything, neither with nor without! What is spirituality for each of us?
https://www.cnrtl.fr/definition/spiritualit%C3%A9
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 30/11/19, 18:12

izentrop wrote:I still looked at the end where he claims that Neanderthal had no spirituality : Mrgreen:

Neanderthal was also "artist", with geometric traces of a cave in Gibraltar, handprints and profiles of horses in the cave of La Pasiega (Spain) and above all the amazing circular construction in stalagmites of the cave from Bruniquel (Tarn-et-Garonne). A gesture which, with the burial of his dead, supports the hypothesis that Neanderthal had a sense of the spiritual, of the afterlife.
https://www.la-croix.com/Sciences-et-et ... 1200927940

In Europe we consider that there is a burial when the bones are in anatomical connection, that is to say all in the right place and when there is the presence of a pit with or without intentional deposit. It is impossible to determine whether the objects found with the skeleton belonged to him or whether they were offerings. Ritual behavior towards the dead is not logically or rationally linked to the three basic imperatives of foraging, self-defense and the reproduction of the species. We are there in symbolism and the spiritual, proper to Man.
https://www.monuments-nationaux.fr/var/ ... 173ed8.pdf
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 30/11/19, 19:31

GuyGadebois wrote:Neanderthal was also "artist", with geometric traces of a cave in Gibraltar, handprints and profiles of horses in the cave of La Pasiega (Spain) and above all the amazing circular construction in stalagmites of the cave from Bruniquel (Tarn-et-Garonne). A gesture which, with the burial of his dead, supports the hypothesis that Neanderthal had a sense of the spiritual, of the afterlife.
https://www.la-croix.com/Sciences-et-et ... 1200927940
Yes, that's what I was thinking, he was at least as advanced as Homo sapiens. This Belgian theologian was not to be informed about the latest archaeological discoveries. : Wink:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 30/11/19, 19:46

Yes, that's what I was thinking, he was at least as advanced as Homo sapiens. This Belgian theologian was not to be informed about the latest archaeological discoveries
it is obviously not what he controls best; but for the rest it's not bad!
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 01/12/19, 03:18

But blows, his attempt at creationist theory falls flat. That must be why he left without saying goodbye : Twisted:
0 x