Ecological thrust in the large municipalities of France

philosophical debates and companies.
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Ecological thrust in the large municipalities of France

by Macro » 07/07/20, 07:33

In my town too there are the bobosécolos ... With the argument: to oppose the establishment of an anaerobic digestion unit 1000 meters from the town ... Establishment validated by the prefecture, the regulatory authorities and the former municipal Council....

Bio methane is eco-friendly .... The trucks that bring the raw material ... It's not booze .... : Mrgreen:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/07/20, 14:55

Marianne understood everything: https://www.marianne.net/debattons/bill ... l-ecologie ?

Municipal: no, the Greens' victory is not that of ecology

For Jean-Luc Pasquinet, the Europe Ecology The Greens party does not carry with it any potential great ecological advance, it does not really challenge industrial society.
EELV succeeded in doubling its electoral score, it conquered the direction of several important town halls: Lyon, Bordeaux, Poitiers and Grenoble in particular. But isn't this a bitter victory for ecology?

EELV has never questioned industrial society as the cause of climate change, for example. To a question from an auditor who reproached him for not classifying nuclear as "ecological", Mr. Bayou was content to refer to renewable, without really denying. However, nuclear is marginal in final energy consumption in the world (2%), dangerous and uncontrollable. It bequeaths insoluble problems to future generations (waste and dismantling). It is in decline in the ruinous global energy mix. Therefore no matter what it is replaced with, it must be simply stopped.

Industrial society was born with the fossil precisely for
emancipate from natural rhythms causes interruption of the
production
( sorry ???? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: )

EELV never puts its finger on the true cause of greenhouse gases which is found in productivism, industrial society, and in particular oil and its world, automobiles, airplanes, productivist agriculture, excess, globalization which consists in transporting 70% of intermediate goods assembled elsewhere, etc ...

EELV makes us sparkle with technical solutions compatible with industrial society such as renewable energy to produce electricity. Unfortunately there is no safe, reliable and reproducible way to store electricity, and windless wind, sunless solar do not work, beyond the ecological problems generated by the extraction of extremely polluting rare earths to produce them. Industrial society was born with the fossil precisely to free itself from the natural rhythms that cause production to be interrupted. When the wind was not blowing the miller slept. Gold, industrial society does not support these interruptions, it must produce without stopping, spurred by competition ...

Finally, do we not risk witnessing the support of a change in industrial society which will repaint its worst pollution in green, thanks to EELV?

EELV does not talk about this. On the contrary, he says he is more and more independent of the left and the right and some say he is "libero-compatible". Finally, do we not risk witnessing the accompaniment of a change in industrial society which will repaint in green its worst pollution, pollute less to pollute longer, thanks to EELV?
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 07/07/20, 15:40

I guess the end of this paragraph is from you, Christophe:
Industrial society was born with the fossil precisely for
to emancipate from the natural rhythms causes of production interruption (sorry ????) : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

This is indeed one of the reasons for the success of the steam engine when it was introduced: the use of the machines was otherwise dependent on the presence of the wind or the water lock ... Despite its operating cost clearly higher, the steam engine allowed continuous work; another of its advantages (and not the least) was to be able to set up factories in population pools where labor was cheaper ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/07/20, 21:18

Yes it's from me because sorry i don't know whatun natural rhythmle mean ...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 07/07/20, 21:31

Bah! Spelling is a thing that is lost these days. I guess I don't teach you anything? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/07/20, 21:44

Especially when it's grammar my dear! : Mrgreen:

In short it made the sentence incomprehensible ...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 07/07/20, 21:47

For me, it's a package! * Aren't you going to quibble? Especially since it did not influence the meaning: it was, in this case, only a trivial lack of agreement without consequence ...

* Larousse: "Set of rules and uses defined as a standard for writing the words of a given language. (We distinguish the spelling agreement, based on the rules of grammar, and the usual spelling, which does not obey specific rules.) "
0 x
Nico37
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Nico37 » 04/08/20, 22:43

A seminar for "left" mayors took place 15 days ago: https://www.lanouvellerepublique.fr/tou ... en-famille
We will do a pre-assessment next year when COVID19 is released ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/08/20, 10:40

Nico37 wrote:A seminar for "left" mayors took place 15d ago

Guy is that you? : Cheesy:
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"