Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Environmentalism is politics

by Janic » 04/06/21, 08:42

"I too would like to be on the right, but it lacks so many human qualities!"
still too easy!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 04/06/21, 18:04

Easy for Luchini, it is quite possible. The spirit at home, it sparkles naturally.
Too bad you do not practice the ease but plagiarism, we would laugh a little more while reading you. Let me explain your flop to you: unlike people on the left, people on the right do not specifically claim human qualities.
"Is that they don't have any"the people of the left will answer, proving Luchini right.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 04/06/21, 18:45

Exnihiloest wrote:
Flytox wrote:...
You do us the shock of the frightened virgin : Mrgreen: !? You so well known on this forum for your unmatched sense of compassion for others ...:

And here is our "moderator" gone in the personal attack and the ridiculous claim of the monopoly of the heart!

As for the lobbyist of savage capitalism, he is not in the personal attack, he prefers to wallow in collective attacks on anything that can bear an ecological label, with a lot of amalgamations, abusive generalizations, de facto montage. miscellaneous, and all the bad faith he can demonstrate. Fortunately, moderation takes care of limiting some excesses and the toxic speech of some when they attack full time, for a fee and without discernment, the many ecologists who populate this forum.

For the monopoly of the heart, nobody claimed it here and it is you who speaks about it, but you with a few sentences of variation above, you are able to make fun of the electric meter readers who lost their job and to take offense at the usual lies of some politician (of which it is the goodwill)

Exnihiloest wrote:When you think that the guy speaks on behalf of the planet and future generations! He is making his case worse. It's even more disgusting in the handling.

It is true that you are really able to give lessons from the heart, ridiculous question, I found my master. Image
1 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/06/21, 19:31

by Exnul »04/06/21, 18:04
Easy for Luchini, it is quite possible. The spirit at home, it sparkles naturally.
and above all he likes to listen to himself talk, which does not detract from other qualities.
Too bad you do not practice the ease but plagiarism, we would laugh a little more reading you.
no need to plagiarize a plagiarist, it is already, we could not be more funny.
Let me explain your flop to you: unlike people on the left, people on the right do not specifically claim human qualities.
No! No jokes, no one noticed it except you. Luckily you're here! and unfortunately for the qualities in question.
"It is because they do not have any" will answer the people of the left, giving reason to Luchini.
or, and above all, because you did not understand the finesse of his sentence! : roll:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 05/06/21, 22:13

Flytox wrote:...
As for the lobbyist of wild capitalism ...

Are you not fed up with repeating clichés?

For the monopoly of the heart, nobody claimed it here and it's you who speaks about it

Of course it is, hypocrite! "You so well known on this forum for your unmatched sense of compassion towards others, which comes very clearly after any financial interests", isn't that yours ?!
Not only is it to consider oneself to be humanly superior, otherwise one would not be giving even an ironic lesson, but in addition it is a gratuitous attack.

It is lousy. I liked Diabolo, but now you disgust me, you make him appear as vile as his master.
Last edited by Exnihiloest the 05 / 06 / 21, 22: 18, 1 edited once.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 05/06/21, 22:17

Exnihiloest wrote:Are you not fed up with repeating clichés?

He then says that since 2015 he has been reciting the same lies, clichés and other stereotypes ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 05/06/21, 22:26

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:He then says that since 2015 he has been reciting the same lies, clichés and other stereotypes ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

The disinformation spread by your masters has not changed. I therefore always denounce it.

The resistance does not stop because one or two loudmouths spend their time slandering their opponents, failing to be able to respond intelligently on the merits. Background that they know moreover to be the truth, that they are fighting to achieve their end: destroy Western society like morons sawing the branch on which they are sitting.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 05/06/21, 22:29

But yes, but yes (More clichés). Go get your herbal tea and forget about the lefties, the hippies, the long-haired filths, the dog-punks and the "Green Khmer" environmentalists. You hurt yourself. Resource yourself at Valeurs Actuelles and ultra-liberal Think-Tanks, take yourself for a "maverick" (sic), it will be better tomorrow. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Gardener
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Gardener » 05/06/21, 22:54

Every act is political
Every day when we go to the toilet, a day goes up if we are not careful.

Lurking, every morning, he said to himself Jacob Delafon, what a bizness!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 05/06/21, 23:00

Gardener wrote:Lurking, every morning, he said to himself Jacob Delafon, what a bizness!

Me, I do resistance: Every morning, I mold one.
1 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"