Dunning-Kruger Effect: Incompetence Confidence Bias (Ultracrepidarianism)

philosophical debates and companies.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Dunning-Kruger Effect: Incompetence Confidence Bias (Ultracrepidarianism)

by Janic » 05/02/21, 09:52

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
In the first case (false, of course),
janic wrote: you know the subject where you do ABC?
I know the subject a little, and 7 days, it is proven (it is already hallucinating) ...
Nothing mind-blowing, it's just a matter of practice. Me who struggles to lift a bag of cement (40 KG) I find amazing that some lift quintals, but I can see it since they train regularly for that.
I fast from time to time, that is to say rarely, I went from 3 days, to 9 days, then to 13 days and others go up to a month and more under "normal" conditions. All who have practiced it have the same testimony which contradicts all the talk of those who have never experienced in their flesh.
"months" no.
So months, under special conditions this is not impossible, but it requires a lot of physical and mental training, which is not within the reach of the average individual.
in the second case, it is phenomenal.

to quantify?
<<< It was you who spoke of "enormous".
That's right ! I should have specified in comparison to the usual talk about calories that only westerners use as a benchmark.
Adults familiar with certain techniques can put themselves in a state that doctors call a state of survival, something that is accessible from childhood when extreme conditions (drowning in ice water, for example) trigger this phenomenon.
Examples: http://smurbmpm.fr/wp-content/uploads/2 ... oyades.pdf (page 32)
That's right ! but in none of these cases were individuals prepared for these cases brutal, it is therefore difficult to make comparisons between two very different situations.

^ sen no sen
Literary works * from the 19th century have indeed reported yogis buried alive for months, I think Janic should refer to this kind of testimony.
It's possible!
What is only rarely reported is the preparation necessary to do it as a complete cleansing of the interior of the body to avoid putrid fermentations sources of biological destruction.
... Not sure that this kind of prodigy was carried out in randomized double blind.
This is the whole difficulty of what is called the credibility of later testimonies. The Western double blind having little value, in the East, for this kind of demonstration; especially decades later, when all the witnesses who lived through these situations died.
As well as the unsuitability of these double blind when they do not match in the case concerned.
And I take the case of H where measurements made by individuals without the necessary skills and which are inadequate to the subject concerned.

ABC2019 »05/02/21, 00:05
religion is the opium of the people. K. Marx
well it would have surprised me that the fly of the boat does not bring it back. especially since the subject has nothing to do with any religion! Take again the COMPLETE quotation of Marx contextualized; which has nothing to do with this little piece extracted and repeated endlessly as a slogan.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 05/02/21, 13:24

Janic wrote:
Adults familiar with certain techniques can put themselves in a state that doctors call a state of survival, something that is accessible from childhood when extreme conditions (drowning in ice water, for example) trigger this phenomenon.

That's right ! but in none of these cases were individuals prepared for these cases brutal, it is therefore difficult to make comparisons between two very different situations.

I am not comparing anything, I am giving an example from which it emerges that the human body has indeed extraordinary resources which can be activated naturally, in certain extreme cases, without having practiced yoga or meditation for years. I myself experienced something akin to "some extraordinary resource", it was in an extreme case and resulted in unthinkable force.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/02/21, 14:56

guy
I am not comparing anything, I am giving an example from which it emerges that the human body has indeed extraordinary resources which can be activated naturally, in certain extreme cases, without having practiced yoga or meditation for years. I myself experienced something akin to "some extraordinary resource", it was in an extreme case and resulted in unthinkable force.
I reacted only to your reflection of FALSE, without specifying precisely what could be wrong.
For your comparison it is indeed correct in the sense that our knowledge in physiology and psychology (in metaphysics would say others) is rather limited by our cultures inherited from beliefs or previous experiences and which distort the perceptions of an individual or collective reality.
However, some almost unique, but repetitive, experiences cannot be passed through a randomized double-blind filter as SEN NO SEN pointed out (it's like asking the same thing for UFOs and other situations cited by Gegix:
But above all I am thinking of abilities that so many people deny, when they sometimes see it, and are able to use them ...
Telepathy, synchronicity, foreboding, intuition, premonitory dreams, the near future. Not always, not often, but sometimes.
Try the gift of dowsing with chopsticks. a majority can do it.

However, if it is true that certain situations do not require to go through particular methods and means, the majority of individuals must go through an apprenticeship such as reading, music, sports activities, etc ... or dowsing for example . : Cheesy:
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/02/21, 15:51

Janic wrote:Telepathy, synchronicity, foreboding, intuition, premonitory dreams, the near future. Not always, not often, but sometimes.
Try the gift of dowsing with chopsticks. a majority can do it. [/ i]

However, if it is true that certain situations do not require to go through particular methods and means, the majority of individuals must go through an apprenticeship such as reading, music, sports activities, etc ... or dowsing for example . : Cheesy:

what is nerd is that every time we offered to prove it and even make money with it, the donation disappeared .... :(

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Milli ... _Challenge

well one might think that it is because the light forces do not make it possible to earn money with it because it is not moral, but sometimes it allows it anyway:

0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/02/21, 16:45

ABC2019 »05/02/21, 16:51
Janic wrote:Telepathy, synchronicity, foreboding, intuition, premonitory dreams, the near future. Not always, not often, but sometimes.
Try the gift of dowsing with chopsticks. a majority can do it.
and a I didn't write but city. I know, once again, that you and French don't mix well, but all the same!
and two : as usual, all you have to do is put forward your ignorance for lack of real knowledge (again of AFIS behind all this!) of the subjects!
However, if it is true that certain situations do not require to go through particular methods and means, the majority of individuals must go through an apprenticeship such as reading, music, sports activities, etc ... or dowsing for example .
what is nerd is that every time we offered to prove it and even make money with it, the donation disappeared ....
yet another blunder. you mean: "is that each time CON their ..." not surprising!
If it is a "divine" gift, it cannot be cashed. If it is an innate gift, it is monetized like all the others, except you who worked for free all your life, it is beautiful altruism ABC way!
When to prove like a circus animal that is trained to show off, they would be as nerd as you to do a demonstration, just to satisfy your need to criticize and denigrate for the sake of the principle. Then strong of your filthy ignorance.
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Milli ..._Challenge
well it is not a question of paranormal, but unlike a normal more or less developed depending on the individual
well one might think that it is because the light forces do not make it possible to earn money with it because it is not moral, but sometimes it allows it anyway:

It is sure that light forces have never crossed a closed switch ... like you! How much do you gain by spreading your dark forces, (the dark side of the force obviously! 8) ) not moral so far, but it must obviously put butter in the spinach! : Evil:
2 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 05/02/21, 17:43

Duduche.JPG
Duduche.JPG (111.89 KiB) Viewed 1289 times
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/02/21, 18:37

Hemorrhoids? Doesn't he have any interest in Vaseline? : Cheesy: The “psy” sons are very successful !!
Lack more than Pédro, Simple and a new video of Casanovas.

Christophe wrote:Le forum was doing very well without you for 2 weeks

On the contrary, and you haven't proven anything at all as ABC2019 so kindly asked you,
... concerned with “transparency” ... it offers “sighted” : Cheesy: I'm sure the “new members” will come running : Mrgreen:

I am very good ... he is doing even better now your forum, takawouar, nobody posted in your psy-psy threads, then I intervene, and in less than two days, boom, 45 posts have emerged ... : Cheesy:

Now we even see mutual aid between members to publish “good addresses” of mediums : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 05/02/21, 19:34

Guy is not serious

I called your 0102030405 for a blood pb, and I came across a company that came to install a linky meter for enedis! : Shock:

(I should have been wary of many comments qualifying this number as "embarrassing")
2 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/02/21, 19:54

gegyx wrote:Guy is not serious

I called your 0102030405 for a blood pb, and I came across a company that came to install a linky meter for enedis! : Shock:

(I should have been wary of many comments qualifying this number as "embarrassing")

well yeah 01 for University of Toulouse III you could have been wary anyway : Mrgreen:
but good as long as you have not bought ceramic balls ....
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/02/21, 04:23

gegyx wrote:Guy is not serious

Watch out for private information disclosure “allowing someone to be traced without their permission" _ Image Image

... the DST watches over your safety, honest citizens ( Image )
0 x