Dunning-Kruger Effect: Incompetence Confidence Bias (Ultracrepidarianism)

philosophical debates and companies.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Dunning-Kruger Effect: Incompetence Confidence Bias (Ultracrepidarianism)

by eclectron » 04/02/21, 18:33

Christophe wrote:Are you being stupid on purpose?

No, it is his strength, he resists all evidence and all common sense. The powers of the brain ... : roll:
If'l opens up to intelligence, he crumbles.
Dr eclectron's psychic minute : Oops:
2 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/02/21, 18:39

We're already talking about 96 hours without urinating, drinking or eating ... verified time ... most people would be in a coma, right?

Come on ABC siteplé, devote yourself to science ... try to last 4 days without pee or poo ... : Cheesy:

ps: you can fart though! : Mrgreen:
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 04/02/21, 19:03

We're already talking about 96 hours without urinating, drinking or eating ... verified time ... most people would be in a coma, right?

I honestly don't know, but there is no problem from the point of view of thermodynamics, we obviously have plenty of reserves to last 96 hours, and even much more without eating. We lose weight, that's all. For water it is more critical, but we can admit that with a reduced perspiration it could be possible. In any case, it is not limited by thermodynamics. But 8 months is impossible.

I'm just saying that concentration increases the performance of the body tenfold ...

I'm not saying the opposite, but there are thermodynamic limits that cannot be crossed.

I wonder how much kCal we feed a person in a coma ...

should ask a doctor, but most likely more than 1000 kcal / day.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 04/02/21, 19:05

Christophe wrote:

Come on ABC siteplé, devote yourself to science ... try to last 4 days without pee or poo ... : Cheesy:

ps: you can fart though! : Mrgreen:
$
ok when you show me that you can last 7 minutes without breathing! : Lol:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/02/21, 19:16

For that you need training and a very good physical condition ... and I don't know yours!

Okay, because it's you I make you 50%: 48 hours without eating, drinking, urinating or pooing ... chick?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/02/21, 19:20

ABC2019 wrote:should ask a doctor, but most likely more than 1000 kcal / day.

According to wiki it's 2000 ... strange ...

Water and ion intake (sodium, potassium, calcium) according to blood and urine ionograms, and input / output balance.
Calorie intake by gastric tube or parenterally (intravenously) of about 2000 calories per day, to be adapted to nutritional status.
Intakes of vitamin B1, B6, PP, and phosphorus.
Mechanical ventilation in case of respiratory failure with frequent aspirations of bronchial secretions.
Anti-decubitus mattress, skin care, monitoring of support points. The massage of these weakened points is controversial.
Eye care, mouth care.
Passive physiotherapy in bed to prevent tendon retractions.
Prevention of venous thrombosis by heparin therapy.

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coma

Hey, haven't we talked about little buda guru's bedsores?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/02/21, 19:20

Janic wrote: Some yogis, (this is not within the reach of anyone of course,) are buried after having put themselves in catalepsy, the earth which covers them is sown so that there is no suspicion of cheating and they are then unearthed some months later <<< LOOOOOL !!! and resuscitated by a third party, because they cannot on their own. So no food, no drink, no air.
Thus Alexandra David Neel recounts her training in resistance to the cold, the final test of which was to successively dry sheets soaked in the neighboring icy stream, then placed on her naked body, in the shelter of a cave, in the middle of the Himalayan winter.
Usually impossible to do for someone, obviously, as the caloric expenditure is enormous.

In the first case (wrong, of course), the caloric expenditure is almost zero, in the second case, it is phenomenal. What a crook!
Last edited by GuyGadeboisTheBack the 04 / 02 / 21, 19: 22, 1 edited once.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 04/02/21, 19:21

Christophe wrote:For that you need training and a very good physical condition ... and I don't know yours!

Okay, because it's you I make you 50%: 48 hours without eating, drinking, urinating or pooing ... chick?

I don't know, and I don't want to take the risk of bursting my bladder or something, but if you want to try you will tell me :)
48 hours without poop yes it does happen. It's after that it's hard : Mrgreen:
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 04/02/21, 19:24

ABC2019 wrote:
Christophe wrote:For that you need training and a very good physical condition ... and I don't know yours!

I don't know, and I don't want to take the risk of bursting my bladder or something, but if you want to try you will tell me :)
48 hours without poop yes it does happen. It's after that it's hard : Mrgreen:

I suspected it: ABC is all mouths and no personal sacrifice FOR SCIENCE !!

I'm disappointed... : Cheesy:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/02/21, 19:28

the final test was to dry successively sheets soaked in the nearby icy stream,
I doubt a novice can do it! 8) relate to what she wrote about it. :D
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré