Dunning-Kruger Effect: Incompetence Confidence Bias (Ultracrepidarianism)

philosophical debates and companies.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Dunning-Kruger Effect: Incompetence Confidence Bias (Ultracrepidarianism)

by ABC2019 » 04/02/21, 15:45

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:There are still some who have a particular fondness for impostors and scammers of all kinds here ...

Show us the meditation scam please? Your links concern his sexual deviations ... and do not call into question his capacity for meditation ...

it's like the resistors which produce current, it's contrary to the second principle, so it's a scam, period. Just to keep yourself at 37 ° C you have to consume 2000 kcal per day, it is impossible to avoid. Or explain to me where does the carbon from the CO2 that you breathe out come from? maybe he wasn't breathing? chick to put a plastic bag on his head?

And 2000 kcal per day, if you don't eat, you digest your muscles, and you lose about 500g per day, there's no way to avoid that, you can't fast without losing weight. Ah well, it is even a little the principle of the diet.

It is not directly linked to his sexual deviations, but between the hypothesis that a proven sexual deviant is also a con artist, and the hypothesis that he is able to violate the second principle, I do not hesitate even a thousandth second.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 04/02/21, 15:53

ABC2019 wrote:
eclectron wrote:I do not say:
The palindromic motto of the ABinCretin:
Alter the truth,
Endless chatter,
my Superiority Complex, in this task, will help me.
Common sense in the distance, I will evacuate
Hallelujah.
about your link on Buddha boy.

ah yes well as we were talking about Buddha Boy it was not clear.

Well without details or justification what I would have "altered", it just becomes a list of insults and defamations ...

You really don't make any effort ...
Or you really do a lot to not see ... : Mrgreen:
The climate, for example?
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/02/21, 15:54

Not true ... 2000 kcal is in moderate activity (i.e. daily actions) ... and for an adult man (women are already 1500) ... Not just to maintain 37 ° VS...

A high level athlete needs 8000 kcal ... a guy in a coma probably 300 ... or less ...

Who tells you that the guy in meditation has not passed 30 ° C? If it is 30 ° C in the jungle, the losses are zero! : Mrgreen:

An IR analysis would have been interesting!

ABC your analysis is too light ... and you underestimate the powers of the human brain ...
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 04/02/21, 17:11

Christophe wrote:Who tells you that the guy in meditation has not passed 30 ° C? If it is 30 ° C in the jungle, the losses are zero! : Mrgreen:

ABC your analysis is too light ... and you underestimate the powers of the human brain ...

put 1000 kcal if you want, that doesn't change a thing.
the human brain needs energy to function, otherwise it is as useful as a computer without a battery. I don't see what power he has without neural activity. And it already eats 20% of basic energy needs.
And I remind you that breathing is just the need to bring oxygen to burn carbon molecules and exhale CO2, if the guy does not burn organic matter all the time, he does not need to breathe either. , and we can also put a waterproof plastic bag around his head!

Who is willing to bet € 1000 with me that no guy in meditation will accept that a waterproof plastic bag be put around his head? : Mrgreen:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/02/21, 17:46

And zou, our Ultracrepidarianist on duty who brings her back. The Great Guru in ignorance of all kinds.
In the East, long fasts due to regular training can last a very long time. Some yogis, (this is not within the reach of anyone of course,) are buried after having put themselves in catalepsy, the earth which covers them is sown so that there is no suspicion of cheating and they are then unearthed a few months later and resuscitated by a third party, because they cannot do it on their own. So no food, no drink, no air. But our Ultracrepidarianism of service, which does not lack air, could inevitably do better!
Thus Alexandra David Neel tells about her training in resistance to the cold, the final test of which was to successively dry sheets soaked in the neighboring icy stream, then placed on her naked body, in the shelter of a cave, in the middle of the Himalayan winter. .
Usually impossible to do for someone, obviously, as the caloric expenditure is enormous.
3 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/02/21, 18:08

ABC2019 wrote:and we can also put a waterproof plastic bag around his head!

Who is willing to bet € 1000 with me that no guy in meditation will accept that a waterproof plastic bag be put around his head? : Mrgreen:

A trained freediver will last 7 minutes without worries with a bag on his head ... thanks to his concentration ... a guy in panic ... 30 seconds ...

You can pay the 1000 € to the site's paypal account: https://www.econologie.com/aider-le-site-econologie/

I thank you.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 04/02/21, 18:09

but yes and the groundhog hibernates in its aluminum foil ... Do you often find magicians' things?

so no metabolism, no need for oxygen, are they okay with putting a plastic bag around their heads?
I ask to see ...
0 x

ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 04/02/21, 18:09

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:and we can also put a waterproof plastic bag around his head!

A freediver will last 8 minutes without worries with a bag on his head ... thanks to his concentration ...

ah but 8 minutes without eating that I think I can too : Mrgreen: weren't we talking about 8 months?
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 04/02/21, 18:16

Are you being stupid on purpose?

We're already talking about 96 hours without urinating, drinking or eating ... verified time ... most people would be in a coma, right?

I'm just saying that concentration increases the performance of the body tenfold ...

I wonder how much kCal we feed a person in a coma ...
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 04/02/21, 18:27

Janic wrote:Thus Alexandra David Neel tells about her training in resistance to the cold, the final test of which was to successively dry sheets soaked in the neighboring icy stream, then placed on her naked body, in the shelter of a cave, in the middle of the Himalayan winter. .

This practice is known as Toumo yoga, it has been the subject of several scientific studies.

Usually impossible to do for someone, obviously, as the caloric expenditure is enormous.

Quite possible for an ordinary person, simply the results are less impressive among novices.
1 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.