Did you work during the confinement, your impressions ....

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

Re: Did you work during the confinement, your impressions ....

by Christophe » 24/08/20, 18:25

Please confirm what I just said ...

Lots of manager = bullshit job held by narcissistic perverts in particular ... Humanly big shits that put pressure on others to cover their own mediocrity (yes yes I know they have pressure from higher up too ...)

In fact it is their job that they are trying to save and justify by fighting against telework ... : Mrgreen:

Efficiency is the work task that is carried out in a day ... or any other comparable unit of time office VS telework ...

If you need 8 hours of office to achieve what you can do at home in 6 hours the calculation is quickly seen ... taking into account the transport constraints there is a good + 50% more efficiency ... : Cheesy:

But I understand very well that "managers" do not want this solution to save their skin ...

Obviously not all tasks can be done by teleworking. But what can be, must now be ...
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 24/08/20, 18:43

Christophe wrote:Efficiency is the work task that is carried out in a day ... or any other comparable unit of time office VS telework ...
If you need 8 hours of office to achieve what you can do at home in 6 hours the calculation is quickly seen ...
Except that in many trades, you never do the same task twice.
How to know how long you would have taken under other conditions :?:

Christophe wrote:taking into account the transport constraints there is a good + 50% more efficiency ...
There was no question of transforming the transport time saved by the employee into working time anyway :?:

Christophe wrote:But what can be, must now be ...
It will not be so easy as there are many people who only want to come back "as before" (again, this is only what I see in mon environment ... is that the subject of this discussion?)
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 24/08/20, 20:08

In my opinion, it is a deadly drift to make comparative calculations of productivity and profitability between work in a company or telework.

Sticking figures to the labor productivity of employees is to consider employees as isolated machines that always have the same output, efficiency, speed, speed, etc. Work evaluation is not just a counter, there is a social aspect, and it is also the glue of society. It is as if we expected all employees to be Rambos of work every day, warriors of yield, mercenaries of profitability!

Who can say that they had exactly the same output over the 8 hours of each of the 5 days of the week? So over a full year! ...

Taking this reasoning to the extreme, this explains why young graduates no longer find their place in current companies: they start their professional life, therefore have neither experience nor real knowledge of the profession and the company, therefore are therefore nothing and are worth nothing for the company ... and companies do not want them, unless the state covers their wages through internships, apprenticeship contracts and other abuses so that companies do not no effort.

As for Senior employees, it's even worse! With seniority, their salaries are higher, but with age, they are slower, less active and less productive, so profitability collapses ... Come on shoo, the old people out, make way for the young ... Ha bin no, young people are not profitable too!

In short, there are only machines that can meet the quantified expectations (with a 2-digit growth rate) of companies today: you buy it, you install it, you plug it in, and it turns, without being tired or sick.
And in the evening you unplug her, until the next morning, when she is already there without having taken the metro (she slept there!), And she leaves the same as the day before, without flinching, without yawning, without going to drink her coffee from the machine in the hallway, without telling the story of the evening at the restaurant the day before or the little one's bronchitis at night, and even without going to pee once in the day!

Long live the machines to explode the labor figures! : Cheesy:

(and I add ... if companies had been more mechanized, robotic, containment would have gone without crisis or pain!)
1 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/08/20, 23:50

Gaston wrote:
Christophe wrote:Efficiency is the work task that is carried out in a day ... or any other comparable unit of time office VS telework ...
If you need 8 hours of office to achieve what you can do at home in 6 hours the calculation is quickly seen ...
Except that in many trades, you never do the same task twice.
How to know how long you would have taken under other conditions :?:

In this case it is enough to see after X hours of teleworking vs Y office hours ... and to compare ... I think that it is more difficult as a comparative evaluation, right? : Cheesy:

I would answer you conversely that a lot of office jobs are repetitive to see very! Starting with a huge part of administration ... jobs like insurance then (etc etc ...) ... everything related to accounting ... each file is different ok but there is everything even often very large repetitions eh!

And the time spent in transport is wasting your life by making you believe that you won it ... : Mrgreen:
Okay, I'm exaggerating a bit ... but people shouldn't count their hours at work but their DOOR TO DOOR hours ... (their door eh ... we are not talking about sales reps here)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/08/20, 23:55

Grelinette wrote:In my opinion, it is a deadly drift to make comparative calculations of productivity and profitability between work in a company or telework.

On the contrary, I will find it very interesting ... by taking into account more subjective notions such as comfort of life, stress, employee fatigue ...

What is a deadly drift is to constantly judge the competitiveness of others. Job that mediocre bullshit jobs love (manager, little bosses, little bitches ...) ... moreover, they are so mediocre that they are only good for that! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Nico37
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Nico37 » 09/09/20, 22:00

Christophe wrote:Please confirm what I just said ...

Lots of manager = bullshit job held by narcissistic perverts in particular ... Humanly big shits that put pressure on others to cover their own mediocrity (yes yes I know they have pressure from higher up too ...)

In fact it is their job that they are trying to save and justify by fighting against telework ... : Mrgreen:

Efficiency is the work task that is carried out in a day ... or any other comparable unit of time office VS telework ...

If you need 8 hours of office to achieve what you can do at home in 6 hours the calculation is quickly seen ... taking into account the transport constraints there is a good + 50% more efficiency ... : Cheesy:

But I understand very well that "managers" do not want this solution to save their skin ...

Obviously not all tasks can be done by teleworking. But what can be, must now be ...

Have you read D. Graeber who has just passed away :?: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullshit_jobs and on another subject: https://www.editionslibertalia.com/blog ... ment-libre
0 x