Death of Pierre Rabhi (at the age of 83)

philosophical debates and companies.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Death of Pierre Rabhi (at the age of 83)

by Janic » 05/12/21, 17:50

ABCon »05/12/21, 16:37
as described in the links, (oops) biodynamics "advance masked", no wonder it could have happened
and this pov 'guy who knows how to combine being an idiot and an imbecile at the same time, it's far from being gourmet but rather yucky' and stupid! Describe in the links that know nothing about them, what a misery like this : Arrowd: : a pearl in itself;
Biodynamics may give good results. It may also be that not. I do not know because it is impossible for me to know if what I was told, when I was an anthroposophist, of the sublime performances of this "agriculture", was true. The only thing I know is that Biodynamics is one of the most effective and devious vectors of anthroposophic propaganda and the anthroposophic milieu today. Whether organic or not, personally, I will not eat this bread anymore !
We immediately see the level of contradictory bullshit of this author, teacher "of philosophy" and well, we can worry about our kids.
like this level of bullshit of this stupid speech, he who has always been brainwashed with bouzo! We can pity our children for having such a crazy parent!
This crazy bouzo who thinks he can talk about anthroposophy as little as he does about homeopathy and the rest. A con is a con and he is proud of it too!

guy
Ps: The positive effects of biodynamics are today scientifically proven, you can change the batteries of your sex toys.
he doesn't give a damn about the science that proves, he only knows his bogus navel-gazing science of an ignorant narcissist.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré