Company: quotes slogans and images that make you think

philosophical debates and companies.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Company: quotes slogans and images that make you think

by Exnihiloest » 19/05/21, 19:03

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:False. In order not to change, anthropocentrist knows nothing about nature.
Remark ad personam stupid because free.

Animals spend their time eating each other, or eating living things lower than them, such as plants.
Nature is shit, a game of very basic cause and effect relationships, completely devoid of intelligence.
Man comes from it but transcends it through his consciousness.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 19/05/21, 19:37

Exnihiloest wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:False. In order not to change, anthropocentrist knows nothing about nature.
Remark ad personam stupid because free.

Animals spend their time eating each other, or eating living things lower than them, such as plants.
Nature is shit, a game of very basic cause and effect relationships, completely devoid of intelligence.

It's not free since what you said is false and "anthropocentric". CQFD.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 19/05/21, 19:54

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:It's not free since what you said is false and "anthropocentric". CQFD.

What I have said is true and you were quite unable to raise the slightest objection.
Your peremptory assertion is gratuitous, unfounded, unjustified, unsupported, accompanied by no intelligent reflection, it is pug pee.
As you spend your time messing up discussion threads by spreading yourself out without bringing anything to the debate, I give the summary:

---------------------------------------------------------
The planet was a "garden" where we spent our time trying to survive, where women gave birth in pain, and where we would die at 30 when we had not been part of the 50 to 70% again- born who would die at birth. Talk about a garden!

The universe has not "offered" anything at all. It costs him nothing, it is the result of the chances of the operation of the laws of physics.

The planet has always been a hostile environment, that of selection, and death in the event of maladjustment. None of the great human ideas, justice, equality, solidarity ... exist in any form in nature. Nature is indifference to your fate, and its watchword, march or die.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 19/05/21, 20:16

Exnihiloest wrote:None of the great human ideas, justice, equality, solidarity ... exist in any form in nature.

This is TOTALLY wrong my good Tryphon. If I tell you, it is because I know it. Google is your friend. Not me. You will find your famous "exceptions" there ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/05/21, 20:34

phew! Super moron has struck again. : Evil:
Considering the consciousness that he puts into destroying what surrounds him, his consciousness hardly seems transcended.
Again the religious myth of the human being above the rest of the living environment! Re whew! :?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 20/05/21, 16:51

Janic wrote:
phew! Super moron has struck again. : Evil:
Considering the consciousness that he puts into destroying what surrounds him, his consciousness hardly seems transcended.
Again the religious myth of the human being above the rest of the living environment! Re whew! :?

Argumentum ad personam, a sign that Janic is no more capable than the other troll of the slightest intelligent objection on the subject. They were intellectually knocked out before they started!

"The cuckoo practice brood parasitism, which consists for the female to lay eggs in the nest of another species so that the latter ensures the incubation of the egg and then the feeding of the young individual.
The female cuckoo gobbles an egg from the parasitized nest, before laying her own. It can thus deceive its victims, who spontaneously know the number of eggs of their brood [...]. Before engaging in her hoax, she makes sure that the legitimate parents are removed: if they caught her in the act, they would abandon their brood.
"

Fantastic nature which knew how to promote such a vice!

"It is essential that the cuckoo's egg hatches after 12 days, i.e. 24 to 48 hours earlier than those of a rousserolle: the impostor uses this advance to throw the eggs of his competitors out of the nest from the first hours of his life."

Competition solved by the direct physical elimination of its opponents, even liberal societies do not practice it.

Ah, nature is beautiful! Shit compared to human morality, the law of the jungle to the last degree.
I imagine the cries of orgrass, even polecats, of Janioc and other Gadget if they had to raise the children of parents who had resigned when theirs would have been eliminated by them! : Lol:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 21/05/21, 19:57

An example of shit, produced by a shitty brain that has been living in his excremental thoughts since he earned his stupid diplomas which today are no more than a fart of a rabbit! Gorgeous cheesy ignoramus filth on display with all the pride of an old outdated prick clinging to branches on a forum which he hopes will ensure the survival of his ideas all more disgusting and out of reality than the others. Pathetic phenomenon that we see, before our dumbfounded eyes, reproduce itself here day after day.
Reminder: The characteristic of man is feminicide.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/06/21, 13:56

blabla.jpg
blabla.jpg (107.12 KiB) Viewed 1795 times
1 x
Did67

by Did67 » 08/07/21, 12:03

The previous one is really pretty !!!!

I add this one, from today (LeMonde online):

2021-07-08_12h00_32 E Morin.png
2021-07-08_12h00_32 E Morin.png (56.35 KiB) Viewed 1670 times

[One hundred years old, the Edgar. And it stays brilliant!]
2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/07/21, 16:00

I don't know in what context it was written but ... it vaguely reminds me of something current ...

Intelligence.jpg
Intelligence.jpg (73.42 KiB) Viewed 1587 times
0 x