Collapsology ... kezako?

philosophical debates and companies.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Collapsology ... kezako?

by eclectron » 05/12/20, 13:40

Janic wrote:
As much in a collapsed country, nuclear power becomes unmanageable and a nuisance, so much nuclear maintenance makes it possible to limit the technological collapse.
This smaller drop allows the maintenance and sustainability of the so-called nuclear (no matter which one). It is a virtuous circle not to be broken.
Obviously, not to be broken but not to maintain the current system, since it is precisely a question of changing the system. (much more durability and resilience overall)
unrealistic vision of this crumbling world!
and if you asked her opinion of the flowers, the bees, living in the middle of nuclear waste, in Moruroa or in the middle of the desert where we took place our "peaceful" nuclear tests. This is a real humanism! : Arrowd:
A flower doesn't care who's looking at it
but she cares about being withered, crushed, poisoned, irradiated by human stupidity!

True, except that there is not necessarily a link between civilian nuclear power and military nuclear power that you mentioned.
In need of opponent? : Lol:
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/12/20, 14:07

eclectron
True, except that there is not necessarily a link between civilian nuclear power and military nuclear power that you mentioned.
the two are linked as can the weapons of attack and the weapons of defense, whose finality is the death, or, in this case, the destruction of the alive one, even at low dose. This civilian nuclear power would not have existed without nuclear energy used for military purposes. by its nuclear power plants and therefore its inevitable waste .. to bury in your garden maybe?
Hypocrisy is wanting to see only one side of a room that has two! Indeed, what is this nuclear primarily used for? Destroy cancers, for example, by also destroying healthy tissue, like all war interventions which strike combatants and civilians without distinction, without asking the question: are there other means, such as peace for example?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 05/12/20, 14:19

The two nuclear have been linked but are not necessarily so.
Waste is indeed a problem to be taken seriously, it is for this reason that Gen IV is better from this point of view, it actually less since it consumes it.
A molten Thorium salts reactor, at the end of its life, traps the waste and condemns only a small area of ​​land, that of the perimeter of the plant already considered to be condemned by the use of the plant.
All this to make electricity of course.
Electricity that can be used for absolutely any use-> Exit carbon fossils.
0 x
whatever.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/12/20, 14:44

eclectron »05/12/20, 15:19
The two nuclear have been linked but are not necessarily so.
Waste is indeed a problem to be taken seriously, which is why Gen IV is better from this point of view, it DO LESS since it consumes them.
It is not better, it is less worse!
A molten Thorium salts reactor, at the end of its life, traps the waste and condemns only a small area of ​​land, that of the perimeter of the plant already considered to be condemned by the use of the plant.
All this to make electricity of course.
This is called having an optimistic and idealistic view of the subject. In general, it is late (when it is no longer hidden) that we notice that the bride was not as beautiful as we thought.
Take up all the reassuring discourse held about this very polluting nuclear power today, everything had to be for the best if, ideally, everything would go for the best. Lack of pot, it was wrong!
Electricity that can be used for absolutely any use-> Exit carbon fossils.
It is a blind to replace a one-eyed.
Same promises as before! Neither better nor worse than fossils because when they are going to flee or fart (since the future regarding soils suggests that earthquakes will increase) at the risk of breaking them all. The advantage of fossils (sic) is that they only temporarily pollute the soil and water for a VERY SHORT time.
Your speech consists in saying: electricity is the future, as was the speech on oil elsewhere! : Cry:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 05/12/20, 16:56

It's amazing ! The "collapse", we're going to do it right away, and call it "Great reset". No need to wait. We are the master of our destiny! : Twisted:
0 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 05/12/20, 18:19

eclectron wrote:Janco (and I) disagree on this point.
As much in a collapsed country, nuclear power becomes unmanageable and a nuisance, so much nuclear maintenance makes it possible to limit the technological collapse.
This smaller drop allows the maintenance and sustainability of the so-called nuclear (no matter which one). It is a virtuous circle not to be broken.
Obviously, not to be broken but not to maintain the current system, since it is precisely a question of changing the system. (much more durability and resilience overall)

Nuclear power is still very dependent on the proper functioning of the rest of society, so from a resilience point of view it's not great.
We can see it now, we are far from a collapse and yet because of a small virus, maintenance operations had to be postponed and we are announcing power cuts if it is too cold this winter.
In the event of a more serious problem, I do not give expensive nuke.
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 05/12/20, 19:32

Petrus wrote:Nuclear power is still very dependent on the proper functioning of the rest of society, so from a resilience point of view it's not great.
We can see it now, we are far from a collapse and yet because of a small virus, maintenance operations had to be postponed and we are announcing power cuts if it is too cold this winter.

Yes I understand...
Your reasoning is within the framework of the current society which is based on a "obligatory growth otherwise it is M .... on all floors"
If humans decide to take back the political power loosely conceded to the markets, we can give ourselves the freedom to mix, to take what is interesting in today's society and to do everything differently with regard to the objectives and relations in society. .
It's a possibility, that's all I'm saying.

I concede to Janic the fact that the ion can hide the state of the bride from us. : Wink:
They must sell! : Lol:
It would not happen (lying to sell) in a world where financial profitability is no longer the center of everything.
Corruption would no longer take place, or much less in any case.
You can be bribed just to 'sell' the ideas you care about. Money doesn't have to be taken into consideration.

It is sure that to take control of your destiny you have to buy a pair of 'baloches'. Women have more of it than some men.
0 x
whatever.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/12/20, 19:41

we are announcing electricity cuts if it is too cold this winter.
and it's only just beginning and at the same time, they are pushing people towards all-electric to keep in operation the old power plants that are only just good for scrapping because they don't even know how to dismantle a power plant to the core!
Yes I understand...
Your reasoning is within the framework of the current company thus based on a "obligatory growth otherwise it is the M .... on all floors"
If the human takes back the political power loosely conceded to the markets, we can give ourselves the freedom to mix, to take what is interesting in today's society and to do everything differently with regard to the objectives of society.
it is above all a daydream, therefore illusory!
I concede to Janic the fact that the ion can hide the state of the bride from us. : Wink:
That would not happen (lying to sell) in a world where financial profitability is not the center of everything.
Corruption would no longer take place, or much less.
Same! it never happened and it is not close and even less far!
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 05/12/20, 20:25

Janic wrote:
we are announcing electricity cuts if it is too cold this winter.
and it's only just beginning and at the same time, they are pushing people towards all-electric to keep in operation the old power plants that are only just good for scrapping because they don't even know how to dismantle a power plant to the core!
Yes I understand...
Your reasoning is within the framework of the current company thus based on a "obligatory growth otherwise it is the M .... on all floors"
If the human takes back the political power loosely conceded to the markets, we can give ourselves the freedom to mix, to take what is interesting in today's society and to do everything differently with regard to the objectives of society.
it is above all a daydream, therefore illusory!
That would not happen (lying to sell) in a world where financial profitability is not the center of everything.
Corruption would no longer take place, or much less.
Same! it never happened and it is not close and even less far!

It is not enough to assert with energy to annihilate possibilities.
At no time do you demonstrate that it is impossible.
You are simply saying that until this day it has not happened and that I think everyone, including me, is aware of it! : Lol:

Sorry if opening words upset a closed mind.
Closing the potentials in your mind, you effectively shut them down in reality, it's called a self-fulfilling prophecy ....
What is so important to you to lose at your individual level to be so closed?
Are you afraid of losing the certainties that constitute you and therefore of losing yourself?
Explain to me, I'm interested.
0 x
whatever.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 06/12/20, 07:54

It is not enough to assert with energy to annihilate possibilities.
At no time do you demonstrate that it is impossible.
None of them demonstrates the reverse especially! Open your eyes!
You are simply saying that until this day it has not happened and that I think everyone, including me, is aware of it!
Elementary my dear Watson !
Sorry if opening words upset a closed mind.
A closed mind confronted with its image then!
Closing the potentials in your mind, you effectively shut them down in reality, it's called a self-fulfilling prophecy ....
It's called mostly void verbiage, typical of "religious" sects, all you have to do is call me your brother. Except that we don't have the same mother, nor the same father! Magnifying glass! : Evil:
What is so important to you to lose at your individual level to be so closed?
What do you have to gain by taking refuge in your illusions?
Are you afraid of losing the certainties that constitute you and therefore of losing yourself?
Explain to me, I'm interested.
And you add? Amen, hallelujah? Are Krishna?
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"