Climate, CO2, Covid, energies, economy and (of) growth by JM Jancovici (Le Choc Covid)

philosophical debates and companies.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Climate, CO2, Covid, energies, economy and (of) growth by JM Jancovici (Le Choc Covid)

by Ahmed » 12/10/20, 09:21

I who was a defender of H20 for 2 years, it saddens me a little to have to say that ...

Only idiots don't change their mind! :P
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Climate, CO2, Covid, energies, economy and (of) growth by JM Jancovici (Le Choc Covid)

by ENERC » 12/10/20, 09:27

JMJ should revise his speech a little on the cost of photovoltaics for the following two reasons:
As part of the discussions on the finance bill for 2021, the government has expressed its intention to renegotiate downward the purchase tariffs for energy produced by certain photovoltaic plants in order to save money. As a reminder, since 2008, encouraged by contracts to purchase electricity at advantageous prices, many non-professional players have chosen to invest in photovoltaic plants. According to preliminary information, some 800 installations benefiting from the highest tariff and whose production exceeds 250 kWp, would be affected in France by this reduction in the purchase price.
https://tecsol.blogs.com/
Professionals in the photovoltaic and building sector learned in preview during the 2nd “Rencontres PVBAT” editions, the main elements of the next tariff decree. This provides for a purchase price for photovoltaic installations of 100 to 500 kWp (corresponding to approximately 600 to 3000 m²), with a price proposal of 9,8 c € / kWh, lowered to 4 c € once exceeded. threshold of 1.150 hours of annual production. Self-consumption will be possible. The text will pass to the Superior Energy Council on September 29 and should be published in early 2021. This tariff will facilitate the realization of professional building projects subject to an obligation to produce renewable energy, and will encourage project owners in their steps to access a label GMPV press release of September 24
https://www.actu-solaire.fr

At 40 € per MWh sold, that could come down on the total amount of the CSPE.
Edit: it is 98 € per MWh if there is self-consumption, since the 1.150 hours of annual production will not be reached
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/10/20, 10:02

Ahmed wrote:Only idiots don't change their mind! :P

Yes, but it all depends in what way, precisely I did not know where to post this video of the day ... thank you for the opportunity! : Cheesy:

: Mrgreen:

Sorry for the HS ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/10/20, 10:04

ENERC wrote:JMJ should revise his speech a little on the cost of photovoltaics for the following two reasons:
As part of the discussions on the finance bill for 2021, the government has expressed its intention to renegotiate downward the purchase tariffs for energy produced by certain photovoltaic plants in order to save money. As a reminder, since 2008, encouraged by contracts to purchase electricity at advantageous prices, many non-professional players have chosen to invest in photovoltaic plants. According to preliminary information, some 800 installations benefiting from the highest tariff and whose production exceeds 250 kWp, would be affected in France by this reduction in the purchase price.
https://tecsol.blogs.com/
Professionals in the photovoltaic and building sector learned in preview during the 2nd “Rencontres PVBAT” editions, the main elements of the next tariff decree. This provides for a purchase price for photovoltaic installations of 100 to 500 kWp (corresponding to approximately 600 to 3000 m²), with a price proposal of 9,8 c € / kWh, lowered to 4 c € once exceeded. threshold of 1.150 hours of annual production. Self-consumption will be possible. The text will pass to the Superior Energy Council on September 29 and should be published in early 2021. This tariff will facilitate the realization of professional building projects subject to an obligation to produce renewable energy, and will encourage project owners in their steps to access a label GMPV press release of September 24
https://www.actu-solaire.fr

At 40 € per MWh sold, that could come down on the total amount of the CSPE.
Edit: it is 98 € per MWh if there is self-consumption, since the 1.150 hours of annual production will not be reached

Especially since the price of Wc SHOULD currently be 1 to 1.2 € TTC installed in FRANCE ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/11/20, 17:05

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/11/20, 16:57

Small Jancovicienne compilation ... for those who would not have understood the message of the first video of this subject ...

(Never 2 without 3 ... I promise I'll stop there)
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/12/20, 10:40

0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"