Charlie Hebdo: eleven dead! Press freedom in question!

philosophical debates and companies.
Did67

by Did67 » 14/01/15, 11:54

sen-no-sen wrote:
Very just!
Charlie Hebdo represented "freedom of expression of power", that is to say that allowed within the limits of what the politically correct can support, all wrapped in a very liberal-libertarian tendency inherited from "68".
Their propensities to ridicule religious currents, a fortiori Islam was not trivial, and the attack they suffered was not either ...

The repeated provocations, legitimate in themselves, but little indicated in the current context, aimed "maybe" (I'm nice!) To invoke unconsciously an agression.

There is therefore no plot behind this affair, but rather a strange phenomenon of societal psychology.

"We can laugh at everything, but not with everyone" Desproges

I think that you are going a little quickly in delay: do not forget the incessant trials made by the "system", of which only the last ones concerned the religious question; Almost everything was spent there: censorship (De Gaulle), questioning of the army, etc etc etc ...

It is true that there are two Charlie's: that of Professor Choron and Co and that of the Rescutie; some of the cartoonists / columnists were the same, but I think the "editorial line" has changed a bit.

The social debates too !!!!!

It is finally true that seeing people queuing at 5 am (I have not seen, but heard on France Info) has a side "exit from Harry Potter" or "Iphone5" which would perhaps have revolted the fire. Charlie designers themselves!

So you have to see that we now probably have a 3rd Charlie, so the Charlie 2 would have made fun of and against which the pofessor Choron might have taken out his cock to piss on it, a glass of champagne in his hand, or even for throw up on it ????
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/01/15, 14:02

Thank you for returning the original quote to Pierre Desproges (I was saying too).

Charlie Hebdo is Hara-Kiri ...
And we have a conquered audience there! : Cheesy: (I can also make humor)

But what is that for...

Except in its sociological dimension, the release of this new issue does not interest me. It is an attitude of mistrust (notes all the English-speaking press and it is not entirely wrong) in front of what would - paradoxically - be interpreted as "a snub to the Islamist movement"(suddenly putting all Muslims in the same basket, and at the same time likely to cause even more unrest in Europe, stoking at the same time racial hatred: more than 50 places of worship desecrated, another newspaper burned down in Germany, threats, etc.).

Mr. Speaker, you have not seen this coming, so let me say on behalf of thefreedom of expression»That it is corniaud as if we were there! We are, thanks to you (and at the very low level of consciousness of the political class), making this clash of civilizations that we had been able to avoid for fifteen years!

And this, just for the diehard and supposed symbolic formula: of: "Don't give in"!

For Charlie, it's not so much the fact that the character isn't clearly identified that changes the problem. The fact is that he is believed to symbolize and demonize those who wrongly claim to be the prophet - and most seriously - by de facto putting others in the same basket. And this - and that's what hurts so much - "in the name of freedom of expression". But did you know, as 1360 said, that it once again makes the bed of the FN (so from one extremism responding to another: that of the propagation of "extremist humor" and hello escalation ...) !

The problem is that in the collective unconscious of many ordinary citizens (see no offense) this will eventually be experienced as a disrespectful and intolerant form, of what one could call intellectual hazing, something that those at who it might be, cannot understand (nor very hypothetically benefit from it)! So as humor, and what it would suppose to change in popular consciousness: it's like wanting to drink a donkey that is not thirsty, Except that in this case, the donkey does not is not who we think.

In the meantime, it's like using the so-called "freedom of press"So as not to use it: since the real societal problems of people here and elsewhere, are not tackled there in substance, but just very superficially ...

Finally there are days when I wonder if I would not go to regret the time when the government had suppressed Hara-Kiri.

To conclude, I would say that what is humorous is that politics literally folds before the whims of the canons of marketing!

It's all and anything: what a mess ...
Last edited by Obamot the 14 / 01 / 15, 14: 30, 2 edited once.
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 14/01/15, 14:26

Did67 wrote:I think that you are going a little quickly in delay: do not forget the incessant trials made by the "system", of which only the last ones concerned the religious question; Almost everything was spent there: censorship (De Gaulle), questioning of the army, etc etc etc ...

This time is far away!
Because more recently Siné had been entitled to his excommunication from Charlie Hebdo because of a humorous text on the marriage of son Sarkozy ...
: Arrow: http://www.marianne.net/Sine-vire-de-Charlie-Hebdo-antisemitisme_a89296.html

Small interview of the interested party (Siné):

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xb6hk0 ... olins_news

"They all ate with power"dixit Siné ...
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 15/01/15, 13:32

This newspaper had gradually become "the opposition of his majesty", trash version ...
As in his time the radical party, being more radical than in name, concentrated its attacks on religion, Charlie drifted towards an anti-clericalism in all directions, in reality especially on the azimuth * of Islam, easy target and locally undisturbing ...

* A word of Arabic origin!
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/01/15, 13:44

Ah thank you Sen! So everything was not so Rose at Charlie's!

I relayed the video!

A somewhat polemical article: http://www.lalibre.be/debats/opinions/q ... 97f82fc246

It is not a question of believing what is said, but rather the speaking voice, whatever the nonsense of the utterance.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/01/15, 13:48

0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 15/01/15, 13:55

Nice article, well above the usual journalism, both in substance and in form (but this is not a journalist who speaks).

By contrast, the less likely something is, the more credible it is ...

It is nice to see that there are still perfectionists who have a taste for detail (carefully lost identity card)!
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/01/15, 14:17

Or, more prosaically: the bigger it is, the more it goes! : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Finally ... there are still people who still have questions: but may not be the right ones to drown the fish! Maybe this is all a plot ... not in the conspiracy sense but in the crowd manipulation sense ...

That the intelligence agencies knew very well who were the authors (the ID card, if it is not a signature, maybe the published photo comes out of the police files), that they had never lost sight of them ... I say no more ... so as not to enter into conspiracy!

In short, we tried to pass this on to reform the French security system ... with the consequences for the entire population that we imagine ...
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 15/01/15, 14:19

No, just because Charlie's editorial staff got killed doesn't mean they were perfect people, inseparable friends who fought against Evil together.

The release report shows that Charlie's survivors don't seem overly unhappy.
The Dutch coast goes up, the military will have more credits ...

Finally, the only losers are: the dead, those who continue to distribute their cash to the newspaper (that is to say all of us, through donations, subsidies and taxes), and the victims of violence in other countries who do not are not famous enough, they, to continue to pass to the newspaper ...

Who has read Globalia? It looks a lot like that ...

Edit: spell check :|
Last edited by bamboo the 15 / 01 / 15, 14: 39, 1 edited once.
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/01/15, 14:23

France invented Human Rights ... maybe it will invent the hyper-flique world of 1984? (well the USA is quite advanced too ...)

An article in this sense: http://lejournaldusiecle.com/2015/01/14 ... xpression/
0 x