Paris attacks of November 13 ... where are we going?

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/12/15, 22:04

Do you have the regional results?

FN in the lead and widely in most regions ...

:| :| :|

http://www.rtbf.be/info/monde/europe/de ... id=9156918
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 06/12/15, 22:40

what is the connection ? ... Syria is not yet a French region

finally to laugh, I met the boss of a sawmill or I buy wood, and I said to him, I don't dare go to your house since Syria is not a very safe place, he didn't understood the first time ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/12/15, 00:23

The report is that the attacks made the business of fn pardi ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 07/12/15, 08:39

Marine will start recruiting jihadists to organize his presidential campaign ....

A few more bursts of kalachs and it will make you fuhrer ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/12/15, 09:13

This is exactly what I was thinking ...

Let them continue these jihadist cycling pianists of my two ...

They come to shoot young people from suburbs trapped in a rock concert.
In fact they kill others as lost as them at the base ...

Let them continue and they will see the FN arrive, that was not in their hate plan! : Shock:

They will see ... they will see ... the FN's response?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 07/12/15, 09:54

La risposte du fn ... What can they do more than the others..Not much ....

It is in my opinion the risposte "typed fn" of the populace which could be more worrying ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 07/12/15, 10:32

Hello,

Between the attacks on one side, and the loss of credibility and confidence of the population towards French "institutional" political figures on the other, it is a royal road (without I of words) which opens for the end.

I even fear that the rise to the crenels of certain omnipresent political leaders and their declarations, against the FN, as shattering as displaced and far from the daily reality of the majority of the French, does precisely play the game of the FN.

This morning again I heard on all the media the analyzes and overplayed declarations of some of these politicians of shows, and I told myself that their speeches made me nauseated, especially since many of them have politico-financial pans that make their words little believable and inaudible.
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/12/15, 10:33

Image Clap, clap, clap, yes it makes Grelinette nausea.

Of course you are also right Macro.

On the other hand, I don't know if you have noticed who are the hereditary enemies of Daesh / Al Qaeda? They are not worried!
Their interests are hardly threatened, there's an eel under the rock ...
- not the slightest attack on a Mac Do, Burger King and other Kentucky Fried Chicken any more than Starbuck were targeted, but terraces of the local bistro!
- no other stores or industries, banks or anything from the Judeo-wasps clan or in these niches;
- no politicians directly targeted;
- no massive attack on the border of Israel for a reconquest of the occupied territories ...

Don't you have this weird feeling? What interest or utility to attack the population, people as victims of the system as them at the base?

My little finger tells me that if we know the indirect sponsors well (if we are to believe certain sources: C! A FB !, N $ A and of course up to Congress who voted the training expenses of training camps, etc), so they would not want to shoot themselves in the foot and undermine the own business interests of their "little buddies"
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 07/12/15, 11:06

Obamot wrote:... I do not know if you have noticed who are the hereditary enemies of Daesh / Al Qaeda? They are not worried! Their interests are hardly threatened, there's an eel under the rock ...

Don't you have this weird feeling? What interest or utility to attack the population, people as victims of the system as them at the base?

My little finger tells me that if we know the indirect sponsors ...

I was sure of it! ... and besides, I found it strange to see all of a sudden all these heads of old and fat mammoths of politics come out of their legal-preserving hibernation to rebuild a benevolent virginity! : Mrgreen:

Politics is like a pig: everything is good for making a mess! : Cheesy:
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 07/12/15, 14:05

sarko was so unbearable that he provoked the election of holland ... which turns out to be worse ... sarko should hide to let new and hope come ... but there remains the and the only solution to have something new seems fn ... too bad, we risk having even worse ...

for the regional this is an absurd election ... the regions have no jurisdiction over the important things

the division of competences is absurd: it takes only one captain in a boat

alas the current fashion is to sabotage the means of governing: commune, department, state it was more than enough ... we do not care with the region being state and department as much as with the community of comune between town and department

if departments are too small it was enough to group them together to make a larger department ... small regions could have become large departments ... but making huge regions is absurd ... i hope it will cause dispartion of the region and the return to the simple departments

in the meantime we're still going to waste money building premises for the new regional capital
0 x