Paris attacks: social and political consequences?

philosophical debates and companies.
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 23/11/15, 21:39

I love the manipulation, incredible but true tonight on France O

INDIGENOUS
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/11/15, 00:04

A consequence ... human and logical: http://www.lepoint.fr/societe/attentats ... 949_23.php

The article does not (yet?) Speak of the creation of nationalist, populist or frontist militias ...
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 25/11/15, 18:18

Christophe wrote:A little humor in this matter ... Jawad is strong: http://www.lepoint.fr/societe/saint-den ... 388_23.php

I read there:
"Jawad Bendaoud was sentenced to eight years in prison by the Seine-Saint-Denis assize court for "fatal blows" in November 2008, according to the Bobigny prosecution, and was released in September 2013"
So less than 5 years in prison for a human life. We see the price of life today, we must make lots of victims so that it starts to count.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 25/11/15, 18:30

Janic wrote:... there is no religious faith, but simply faith ...

Your remark has no meaning, we can always apply an adjective to a name to make it clear: "religious" characterizes the faith in question, that in god, that in the supernatural, that in life on earth as a mission divine, that in the paradise for the "martyrs" etc etc.
'Religious faith' is only a subset of 'faiths', but none other than it has been able to motivate so many massacres for centuries, except perhaps Stalin's faith in the Bolshevik regime and Hitler's faith in the Aryan race (and again, not sure these two had faith, and neither did Mao).
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Paris attacks: social and political consequences?

by Obamot » 27/06/16, 19:59

Could an indirect consequence mean that henceforth court decisions would no longer be independent of political power?

You might think so in the following case: while the memory cards in the black boxes of the EgyptAir MS804 crash have not yet been decrypted - and therefore we have absolutely no idea what happened, from what say investigators and the press at this time - yet incredible but true: the Paris Public Prosecutor's Office decided ex-nihilo that it would be a “ manslaughter »

Le Monde with AFP, On 27.06.2016/XNUMX/XNUMX wrote:EgyptAir:
The Paris Prosecutor's Office opens a judicial investigation into the plane crash
[...] for " Manslaughter "

Source: http://www.lemonde.fr/afrique/article/2 ... ra3JCsk.99

From there to think that the crash would be due to a voluntary act, everything seems to indicate it in such a slip. This especially since according to Al Manar (+ PressTV), we know from the passenger list that one of them happened to be " an arms dealer charged with buying French weapons for Saudi Arabia and also supplying them to Daesh terrorists »

Be that as it may, here is a singular act of justice to say the least. And so big that it was worth putting it into perspective with this thread: with a big question mark :?:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/06/16, 09:40

What does this have to do with the Paris attacks ???
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/07/16, 19:04

I post this now, because as the 2 black boxes are usable, we will not be long in having a denial or a confirmation of what I say, and I am delighted to see. So the reasons:

1)

Obamot wrote:Could an indirect consequence mean that henceforth court decisions would no longer be independent of political power?

2) as soon as the Paris Prosecutor's Office has opened a judicial inquiry for "voluntary homicideEven before the investigation is completed, this is very suspicious. This is all the more true as experts have denied the fact that what the FDR revealed (namely the confirmation of ACARS data) could not make it possible to reject the thesis of an attack. And it is even the opposite since the FDR reveals that the plane fell suddenly with a single blow (if not the two sharp turns) since its cruising attitude, which accredits a very violent event and suddenly sorry!

3) no photo / video of the wreckage was published ... but we found the black boxes ... did you say strange? Only one thing can explain that we did not publish this, it is either a requirement of secrecy of investigation - it is not very clear why if they were certain of "mere accident- or when these shots were deliberately omitted to hide the facts (and these shots exist since the black box recovery procedure requires that everything be filmed permanently, which is why it took 2 robots to extract the black boxes, a film and the other one that operates ...). It may also be that the Egyptian government did everything to be the only one to have access to the data in the black boxes (and that's good because that's exactly what happened, nothing filtered out of the part of the BEA: but the BEA certainly knows everything, and has a back-up ...).

4) there are all the reasons for which in the current state, one continues to think that it is an accident (Euro-foot is not finished) but I claim that we will end up knowing the truth , because if it is a technical failure, this will require the recall of ALL Airbus A32x AND A33x series to make the ad hoc safety modifications.

As it stands (and until proven otherwise, that is, formal proof that this is not an attack), the only place where it makes sense to post my QUESTION is here. I have no answer to the latter (and you closed the appropriate thread without any serious reason and where we could have discussed it) but there are relevant clues:
► View Text

I stop there there would still be so many elements to argue and which would all lean towards the thesis of the attack (no offense to the press) that it is useless to add any. In short, for me the simple fact that they retrieved the information contained in the black boxes, but that nothing filters, shows that there is a big problem of information concealment. With the black boxes available, it does not take a three-month investigation to quickly understand what happened with a fire on board (if only it was one.)

Or else there would have to be a construction fault with this exceptional aircraft (fire declaring itself and spreading in a fatal way in an atmosphere of depleted oxygen) and which would never have occurred until then and which could cause any diving Airbus A320 in 2 minutes for a fire? It is possible, but as it stands, I do not believe it in the least, or else it will be necessary to demonstrate that these zincs of reliability previously unknown in the history of civil aviation, could potentially be flying lighters?

But of course, having only the investigative elements that transpire, it is difficult to assert that this is not an attack. I would prefer to be mistaken in putting forward the hypothesis that it is one. There remains the option of a hijacking and if the plane refusing to comply was shot down by a military plane, obviously, this would be a scenario known as potential, but if proven, impossible to make public.

On the substance of your question - whether it is an attack or not - the question remains whether or not attacks can influence court decisions by ensuring that they are not independent of political power. And this is perfectly related to the title of the thread, which questions the "Political consequences".
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/07/16, 23:59

You mix everything! What does this have to do with the Paris attacks and the Egyptair crash? Really anything there ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/07/16, 14:24

The flight took off from Paris. QED. These are only hypotheses, I hope it is not prohibited?
So no more than anyone could say as is, that it wouldn't concern this thread?
Neither does the prosecutor who declares ex nihilo " that it would be negligent homicide »?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/07/16, 15:38

PS: but you're right, reopen the discussion on the dedicated thread to continue there? Otherwise where do you want it to be possible?
0 x