Paris attacks: social and political consequences?

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/15, 01:32

Uh I think you're wrong on the subject there ... you still on the facts.
This topic talks about the consequences ...

No conspiracy please especially for Obamot !!

It seems to me that we put links in the other subject which dismantles the plot ... with good reason! I will not return to it ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/01/15, 02:15

Huh! What! That you there-me-kippa-Apple?
How? 'Or' What? A plot: oussah mah !? Image ouah ?! Image

Honestly we don't care! I keep saying it! They should no longer be advertised (media coverage strictly necessary: ​​anonymous burials of pseudos gi-gi and basta), settle the political problem of Palestine with the creation of a state in good and due form (European governments finally seem agree on this). and take care of our suburbs with civic sense (something that as you said, we have not been undertaken for almost 30 years ...). And at the same time, let the ricans and their friends cook in their juice (but it's not going to be easy ...): it may be a few more omelettes before you get there, mebon!

The best solution would also be for Europe to get closer politically and diplomatically to Russia, Ukraine is not our problem ... or at least that of BHL >>> (Poutine is not eternal, we will settle this afterwards between "real" Europeans ...). It will surely upset Washington, precisely that's what you have to make them feel!

(You said it stinks) : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/01/15, 03:01

Macro wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Yes, we left a situation to rot for 30-40 years ...

A good reason to tackle the healing ...great cleaning then after regular maintenance ...

The Muslims who wanted the francais avoid amalgamation…
show bad will ... [racist blah-blah-blah HS omitted voluntarily]

1) So for you it is not possible to be both Muslim and French!?!
2) How would you choose your Muslims? (You who have sensible features sometimes) : Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd:

0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/01/15, 08:00

You have once again changed my obamot remarks ... I wrote that they showed very good will ... and not bad ...

When emergency naturalization ... More spectacle ...

He should have been treated like all the other claimants.

For your insults of racists ... You keep them and you massage your prostate with you know where it is placed ??? You will see that it relaxes ...

I am certainly anti Muslim extremist (but also Catholic, right see left) ... But not racist ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/01/15, 10:21

What do you think of a racist who asks members of his Muslim team if they want time arrangements during Ramadan, if they want to have a place where they can say their prayers quietly, and lately if they haven't? no worries of an "anti-Muslim" order at work and in private ... And that without any particular order from his management (maybe even at the risk of taking a reprimand from said management) ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/01/15, 14:02

Don't confuse private beliefs with social disorder (and you're better than that)

Wasn't the ku-klux-klan who wanted the death of blacks racist either? (There were even some who got burned, what you cynically proposed to help do, we don't really understand why)!

Ostentatious signs
It is better not to be in favor of any ostentatious sign of belonging, since they can be as much a sign of rallying as of rejection! (Whether voluntarily or not). Now there is an answer to that, it is the laws in democracy. For example: as long as the wearing of the veil, the kippa, the miniskirt, the ponytail or the kilt is not prohibited, everyone does what he pleases, even if it would not please me to go under the scottish skirt Image

Calendar and holidays
I note the efforts for integration that you make and it's great! However we, in countries with a Catholic majority, the question of being for or against the practice of Ramadan does not arise, there is a calendar of festivals and holidays well established on that. This is what is authentic according to the law. So that's what we have to answer to this type of problem and what to apply. Now the customs and traditions of countries are not immutable. Some companies tolerate it, others don't. For all those in whom the need would be imperative, it is enough to take all or part of his holidays! But under no circumstances should this issue be raised in public: it is purely private. But specifically, this feast (and the practice of fasting) exists in the 3 religions and even officially in my corner (in the law, the federal fast that we do not practice and which is replaced by the "Geneva fast", local particularism ) and for the Jews on Yom Kippur ...

Origin of cultural practices
Now it is good that you raise this question sociologically. We can also wonder who is wrong and who is right about the custom! Our societies have lost the sense of celebration and the sacred. On the one hand we have a frantic pace of work and on the other there is not work for everyone ... If this festival falls in one of the hottest periods, it is probably not a chance .. It must go back to a time when people noticed that human activity had to be slowed down at that time. So that raises questions, it is not for nothing that the "big holidays" take place at the same time it seems to me. In any case, it is a period when economic activity is significantly slowed down, whether we like it or not. Honestly, it is not clear what connection there would be to establish with this massacre? It was not only Muslims affected but also Christians and Jews. And the latter do not practice the same religious festivals, as it is a private matter, so there is no connection, if not the enrichment that cultures bring us ...

More closely related to this thread
Regarding the "social consequences" of these attacks, we can see that it made you boiling hot. Finally, since you can't contain yourself, causing extremist reactions in you, are you better than the very ones you seem to point to? I have a doubt. Are you a man not a wimp?

Your face
Now the bottom of my mind, you are attacking small people, who are often less affluent than you, would it not be less cowardly to attack things that make sense. Why don't you take it out on those who are the real causes: the arms and drug dealers, see the speculators who profit from the system and who are the root cause of the imbalances and other economic problems which ultimately are the crucible of these extremisms ...! Who can see in what you suggest a solution to all this! Get involved in politics!
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/01/15, 17:19

No, I will not engage in politics as it is practiced today ...

Work..There may not be for everyone..In any case for those who want to work there are ... I have had since the beginning of the week to three artisans looking for but you have to get up in the morning, work in sometimes unpleasant circumstances and it is on the starting salaries rarely exceeds 1300 € monthly ...

For the "Salafist" outfit as I saw it the last time while shopping at the discount department of Auchan

http://kamizole.blog.lemonde.fr/files/2 ... 875480.jpg
there is still this:

http://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/affichTex ... rieLien=id

As for my way of discriminating against the staff I deal with ... Actually it only looks at them and me ... The calendar is not me who did it ... But in a box which opens 6 days a week by showing a minimum of common sense we manage to average according to the needs of each ...
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 22/01/15, 11:16

Little reminder of the naivety of the Muslim world and its passive participation in the strategy of global manipulation that is taking place:

sen-no-sen wrote:

The sacred mosque of Islam should soon be destroyed to make way for a sort of concrete stadium ... only the Kaaba will be spared ...

Saudi Arabia destroys vestiges of Islam in indifference

"Imagine that the Church of the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem is being razed and replaced by an ultramodern concrete building in the shape of a spaceship ... Christians around the world would revolt and not allow ... And they would have massive support from politicians and intellectuals horrified by the prospect of such an act of cultural vandalism. "Thus begins the article of the Telegraph which explains that Saudi Arabia is destroying in the two largest holy cities of the Islam, Mecca and Medina, vestiges of an inestimable historical value in the most total indifference ... in particular of the Moslem world.

"In Mecca, the house of one of the Prophet Muhammad's wives was demolished to make room for public toilets. And his birthplace could also be wiped off the map to allow for the completion of a grandiose Grand Mosque real estate project alongside a shopping center and skyscrapers, "writes The Telegraph.

In Medina, an article by The Independent reveals a megalomaniac plan to raze three mosques of the 7th century. "Ten years ago, a mosque belonging to the Prophet's grandson was blown up. Photos of this demolition were taken secretly and taken out of the country showing the Saudi religious police celebrating the destruction, "writes The Independent. These destructions are carefully calculated. They aim at transforming the pilgrimage sites into luxury tourist resorts with hotels and businesses and are also linked to the fact that the Wahabite sect, which conquered Mecca in 1924 and runs Saudi Arabia, wants to leave an indelible mark on the holy places of which she has custody. It also intends to prevent too much revulsion of buildings related to the prophet leading to idolatry.

But the real question is why no one protests, manifests, rises in the Muslim world against the disappearance of an irreplaceable historical and religious heritage. The same Muslim world "that ignites when Israeli archaeologists undertake any research around the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem, the third holy place of Islam," writes The Telegraph.

The answer according to the British daily is that attacking Israel is easy and that Saudi Arabia is scared by its economic, financial and spiritual weight. The West is not more courageous. The large exhibition at the British Museum in London on the pilgrimage to Mecca held from January to April 2012 made no mention of works and real estate projects. It does not even signal the construction of this great modern tower that disfigures the site, the second tallest tower in the world that rises to 600 meters and whose clock-shaped top evokes a distorted "Big Ben" of London. It is built right next to the Kaaba, the black cube that is the center of the most sacred devotions of Islam ...

http://www.slate.fr/lien/64353/islam-arabie-saoudite-mecque-medine-detruit-vestiges
: Arrow: Dedicated topic (2013):
https://www.econologie.com/forums/architecture-totalitaire-ils-vont-detruire-la-mecque-t12271.html
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/01/15, 15:04

Should we expect that jihadists armed to the teeth come to eradicate the architects and / or sponsors of the project in the name of the sacrosanct preservation of freedom of worship?

: Shock: : Cry: : Shock: no if those behind these movements are not Arab-Muslim ...

What else? : roll: : Shock:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 22/01/15, 15:18

And then ... If they ever come they can count on Obamot to turn his cap over and find another conspiracy theory to defend them ...
0 x