Paris attacks: social and political consequences?

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/01/15, 20:36

Obamot wrote:Burning a sacred book which many people hold is much more serious than what the cartoonists of "Charlie Hebdo" did (who nevertheless had the disproportionate sanction they had in relation to the feelings of some, even if the disproportion was total and glaring).

Yes I think the same, I am just indignant that there is precisely no more indignation and condemnation on the Christian side than that ...

Damn because in addition to the bibles there were still 54 burnt churches ... and especially 10 dead (at least ... and we don't know who it is) !!!
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 20/01/15, 20:39

Obamot wrote:But the instrumentalization of that, while we do not even know if the attackers of "Charlie Hebdo" are indeed the same who were then liquidated Dammartin (we suppose).
Who supposes? There is no assumption on this side there. only facts.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 20/01/15, 20:41

Muslims who wanted the French to avoid amalgam ... Are really showing good will on all sides of the planet ...

Following the burning of our French flags ... did you see a Salafist in underwear burn her burka ??? no ...

I find that they show bad will ...

Okay, I'm a good prince ... if she wants, she doesn't have to remove it to burn it ... I provide what, be sure it burns quickly and well ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNlmK1Y ... e=youtu.be
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 20/01/15, 20:49

Christophe wrote:
Yes, we left a situation to rot for 30-40 years ...

A good reason to tackle the curative ... great cleaning then after regular maintenance ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/01/15, 20:49

Quite Macro ...

But be careful with your links: you insult the prophets of a whole generation there !!

French youth, immigrant youth: SOLIDARITEEEE !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuZB9hOQ0DQ

M6 version please ... it's more now than it would pass ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/01/15, 22:03

pedrodelavega wrote:
Obamot wrote:The majority of English-language newspapers have spoken of "DEFIANCEFor the issue of "Charlie Hebdo" which has just been released. Aren't they right to have detected it this way ?! For my part I consider the adjective correct, it is even far below the joint irresponsibility of a government which defends "its press", against a background of editorial slant* indefensible!

* if this term still makes sense in this case ...! Lamentable mess.

Some caricatures of the different prophets, it's not the end of the world either .... : Shock:

If you had read my posts with kindness, you would have understood what I meant, which does not correspond at all with what you want it to be assumed that I did not say (whether intentionally or not, besides, I'm not accusing, but frankly, the "pseudo-BIS" you use in double identity, reminds me of someone now.)

pedrodelavega wrote:
Obamot wrote:But the instrumentalization of that, while we do not even know if the attackers of "Charlie Hebdo" are indeed the same who were then liquidated Dammartin (we suppose).
Who supposes? There is no assumption on this side there. that facts.

Idem, I am just as convinced as it is them, but that is not the purpose of my remarks. Because of having eliminated them all, did democracy feel grown, where should we eliminate them to make an example !?

Curiously 2 days after having liquidated them, there was no longer any danger, nearly 4mios of citizens could parade without being threatened! For a political-social system which applies the precautionary principle and which is its initiator: strange no ...?!

Have you seen warnings in the media about what to do in the event of a new attack on parade day? What a denial!

Just as strange the fact that we found Coulibally's identity papers in his hideout (which proves that the attackers did not have them on them, nor had they planned to take them with them), ditto for the shoe that fell from the black Citroën C3 (in the changing mirror color) and which showed that the attackers had planned an outfit to change and therefore that they had absolutely no intention of revealing their identity to the world, but to disappear incognito or with the prospect of perpetrating yet more attacks! And how quickly, to have been convinced that there were no other surviving accomplices (like the girl who we did not yet know that she had already disappeared for Syria, unless. .. There was no danger: what else if it was not that the situation was completely under control and that would only have been possible if ........). So the certainties Mr Pseudo-BIS.

Because how could such risks have been taken with all the gotha ​​of European politics, by exposing it to bursts of kalach, if we had not been completely author, director and why not executing the scenario! (I'm not saying that's what happened, I'm wondering, I'm waiting for the trial! You see, there are a lot of facts AND IT SHOULD BE TAKEN NOTE OF FACTS, BUT NOT SELECTIVELY IF YOU WANT TO STAY IMPARTIAL!)

Ditto for the photo of the identity document released to the press, while the color temperature of the camera which took the snapshot could not correspond to that of the "gray overcast" weather of the day in question, as the The identity of the attackers was already known in Israel before we even learned about them in France, and last but not least, tell us, how are you going to be able to prove your point of view, now that they are dead?

I don't want to go (or get sucked into) a bad conspiracy theory by you, since no matter where it comes from, who cares, the goal being to debunk this issue around religious fanaticism (on one side) like the other when it comes to skull & bones ...)

In short, at this stage it is necessary to remove the causes therefore militate for the legitimate creation of a Palestinian state, which will make everything fall like a blast: this permanent need to destabilize the world by previous attacks of the armed operations, justified then as can (unless languages ​​are untied before)!

I don't know, don't you know what's going on? Do you believe everything we tell you? In everything you read? In everything you see on TV? Don't you read opposition newspapers that allow you to base your personal opinion outside the media that have gone to bed before the dictate of the market economy as the only alternative? Do you have at least one personal reflection that you could advance and which you could guarantee to have acquired it yourself objectively and without any external influence? N $ A, the report on torture by the C! Does that mean anything to you? Snøwden have you ever heard of it? Wiki! Eaks either?

You don't have internet, that's it : Mrgreen:
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 20/01/15, 22:33

Obamot wrote: Because of having eliminated them all, did democracy feel grown, where should we eliminate them to make an example !?
Given what they were capable of doing, they had to be neutralized dead or alive. Bar point.
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 20/01/15, 22:38

Obamot wrote:I don't want to go (or get sucked into) a bad conspiracy theory by you, since no matter where it comes from, who cares, the goal being to debunk this issue around religious fanaticism (on one side) like the other when it comes to skull & bones ...)

You are already in the middle of it .... Ex: when you mentioned the voltaire network a few days ago ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/01/15, 23:24

Who can help but be convinced, someone capable of cultivating bitterness for 5 years? : Shock:

Pedro de la Vega wrote :
Obamot wrote: Because of having eliminated them all, did democracy feel grown, where should we eliminate them to make an example !?
Given what they were capable of doing, they had to be neutralized dead or alive. Bar point.

... if we reduced simplism to its most rudimentary dimension: not even!

A rule of law means that it should not comply with the request of someone who would do everything to find death after committing atrocities. Besides, ending his days in prison is a far more severe punishment than the easy way out of cowardice ...

In addition, stop giving fools the chance to become famous as easily (because here we did not go out: therefore a final and total end of all media coverage to flatter post-mortem the ego of these little self-proclaimed warlords)!

What is most surprising about all of this is that if your double-nickname refers to Pedro de la Vega (the one who wrote this monument which is Flos Sanctorum) he is a rather humanist personality, there you rather remind us of the radical reaction of a black shirt from the time of the Franco era. Unless you are a medieval compiler or a hieronymite father ... Image Image Image Image
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 20/01/15, 23:57

pedrodelavega wrote:Given what they were capable of doing, they had to be neutralized dead or alive. Bar point.

The function of the security services is to neutralize alive, and only dead in the event of immediate danger, or on order.

It is astonishing that a pro group like the GIGN has indulged in revenge.

They knew that the killers were unaware that there was still an employee stashed upstairs.
The building was surrounded, surrounded, with snipers normally posted in number on all the exits.
Sophisticated listening and localization equipment.

In the second curtain, there were tanks ...
The exit route was blocked. Helicopter above ...

So they were stuck. Or surrender or make a fatal outing as a "martyr"

Knowing this, the GIGN had only to wait or attack in several places, making diversions.

What have we reported? The killers went out by shooting a group, and injuring 2 ... The 2 Kouachi were then killed (self-defense invoked).

Curious that the snipers were not ready to neutralize the 2 suspects (without killing them / it's their job)
and that a group of "pros" did not remain in cover!

So, either it was a mess, or it was bullshit, because the "political" goal was to kill them.
0 x