The Coronavirus food crisis to come!

philosophical debates and companies.
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The coming food crisis of Coronavirus!

by Macro » 08/05/20, 09:18

Ahmed wrote:On the contrary, the theoretically most favorable combination for demographic expansion would be a ratio of one man for five women (that will make more than one dream!).

The worst of my nightmares ... actually ... Not that I am insensitive to female charms ... But very wary of the fair sex ... And then it would be a lot too many credit cards in circulation ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 08/05/20, 09:36

Without messing up ... This is where it brings products without pasteurization or preservatives ...
https://www.francetvinfo.fr/sante/malad ... 50245.html
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 08/05/20, 09:54

The end of a certain model in the food industry
"We can no longer use the Gross National Product per capita as a judge, it is harmful for the economy of tomorrow" specifies Emmanuel Faber. "The use of less pesticides risks lowering the GNP so we must find other methods of calculation, work on other types of indicators which take account of carbon capture by the soil" so that the agriculture emits less greenhouse gases. Today in Europe, 60% of proteins are imported, in particular to feed farm animals, from areas where deforestation is massive and where significant greenhouse gas emissions. “We will not have a carbon-free agriculture by continuing on the same model. In France, agriculture contributes as much as industry to global warming. It cannot last. Something else must be reinvented. We are at the end of a certain model. I am convinced that agriculture is the agriculture of tomorrow. " https://www.publicsenat.fr/article/parl ... ber-pdg-de
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/05/20, 13:26

Ahmed wrote:On the contrary, the theoretically most favorable combination for demographic expansion would be a ratio of one man for five women (that will make more than one dream!).

Doctor folamour estimated at 1 to 10! : Mrgreen:

Suddenly I'm missing 9 currently !! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/05/20, 13:37

Macro wrote:

The worst of my nightmares ... actually ... Not that I am insensitive to female charms ... But very wary of the fair sex ... And then it would make far too many credit cards in circulation ...

Oh don't worry ... Ahmed was only talking about the procreation phase, so ... sex!

For the social, of course, it is untenable, it is already hard to bear one! : Mrgreen:
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 08/05/20, 13:46

Five or ten, that is discussed ... Anyway, what matters is the trend, moreover it was not a personal estimate! :P

For the social, of course, it is untenable, it is already hard to bear one! : Mrgreen:

I have a higher tolerance threshold! But don't make a film of it, that's not what you're thinking, you bastards! : Lol:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/05/20, 14:16

Ahmed wrote:Five or ten, that is discussed ... Anyway, what matters is the trend, moreover it was not a personal estimate! :P

Ah if it was personal, so you "hit the mark"! 8) : Mrgreen:

Ahmed wrote:I have a higher tolerance threshold! But don't make a film of it, that's not what you're thinking, you bastards! : Lol:

You said too much or not enough! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: We want to know!

Isn't there a shit TV show like that yet? A guy and 5 or 10 girls ... will he survive 10 days? : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 08/05/20, 14:24

Christophe wrote: A guy and 5 or 10 girls ... will he survive 10 days? : Mrgreen:

The complete dream!
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/05/20, 14:38

You could call it Koh-Harem! : Mrgreen:

Or Khon-Harem : Cheesy:

0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 08/05/20, 15:13

I would be sorry if the idea materializes in this kind of program ... :frown:

Christophe, you say:
Oh don't worry ... Ahmed was only talking about the procreation phase, so ... sex!

More precisely I mentioned the reproductive factor ... but it is true that one necessarily goes through the other (sic!) ... : Wink: : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."