Allopathy vs holistic natural medicine

philosophical debates and companies.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Allopathy vs holistic natural medicine

by Janic » 05/02/22, 13:08

Must watch video! Louis Fouché takes stock of the advantages and disadvantages of dominant allopathic medicine. A bit long (3 hours) but exciting!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Allopathy vs global natural medicine

by Obamot » 05/02/22, 16:53

It didn't last 3 hours because after a while, I only watched Dr Fouché's interventions : Mrgreen: lack of time.

Good video where some of the issues are recalled and where we understand certain stumbling blocks which are far from being uninteresting. As I have already said what I thought of the owner of the chain, I do not need to return to it, except to say that we are absolutely not in the same category, although he constantly tried to establish parallels and Fouché to gently reframe the material, with his usual diplomacy made of parables. I find that improvising as a "naturopath" is not done like that, moreover we understand that he himself has a conflict of interest through the training he gives (what by the way? he doesn't is not even a doctor and his shortcomings are noticeable for someone who has a little more than the basics and experience, but I do not regret having looked)

The current problem is that REAL naturopathic doctors, as you already pointed out, it's rather rare (and with real skills “à la Fouché” even less) — real ones that aren't did you see me and do not make doctrinaire fights (pro this or anti that) and have a real experience, it really does not run the streets!
A good number are hiding and others have been banned from exercising...
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/02/22, 18:53

obamot
Too bad to have this kind of reaction, unjustified, concerning Casasnovas as you had vis-à-vis Montagnier, on simple a priori.
Personally, I distinguish who says what and what is expressed. For example, I do not at all share Raoult's optimism on vaccines, but I appreciate his overall approach. The same for Fouché as an allopath, but very appreciable for his reserve positions on what has become of this mode of care, unfortunately dependent on BP.
On the other hand, I find that you are exaggerating there by rejection of principle:
I find that improvising as a "naturopath" is not done like that, moreover we understand that he himself has a conflict of interest through the training he gives (what by the way? he doesn't is not even a doctor and his shortcomings are noticeable for someone who has a little more than the basics and experience, but I do not regret having looked)
Casasnovas, to whom we have stuck the label of naturopath, recommends precisely not to be one, which is obvious, and apart from denouncing the anti "natural" positions of his opponents, he advises nothing more than a dietician/hygienist by indicating a direction to follow, not to direct modes of "care" (if we consider that nutrition like hydrobiology are care) for which it is not necessary to be a doctor (most of between them only superficially know these subjects as for vaccines elsewhere!)
However, indeed, I find Fouché great as a humanist (like his interlocutors) which explains why he was "fired" from his post of resuscitator to the delight of the pain in the neck.

PS: like casasnovas precisely for having had too much influence on the internet and for being the object of persecutions until having forbidden him to see his son. That's as disgusting as the measures against novaxx.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 05/02/22, 19:18

Do you have the court records of the custody of her son?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/02/22, 19:32

pedrodelavega »05 / 02 / 22, 20: 18
what judgment?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/02/22, 19:57

pedrodelavega wrote:Do you have the court records of the custody of her son?
Aren't you done pissing us off?
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 05/02/22, 20:45

Janic wrote:pedrodelavega »05 / 02 / 22, 20: 18
what judgment?

The one who forbids him to see his son as you said
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/02/22, 20:46

Clear !
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/02/22, 20:50

Obamot » 05/02/22, 20:57$
pedrodelavega wrote:
Aren't you done pissing us off?
he has his answer in the video above if he really wants to know in context. It would be good for you to watch it too because, unfortunately, you take up the defamation of him made by the media, when you are used to it to denounce them. : roll:

what judgment?
The one who forbids him to see his son as you said
look at the video posted, who talks about it, not me!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/02/22, 20:58

It's his technique of trying to turn people against each other by interposing his grain of sand...

At the same time he does that on secondary subjects to spoil the debate... He does that almost every time!
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"