0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Allopathy vs global natural medicine

by Macro » 08/10/22, 17:43

Janic wrote:
Did you expect him to evolve?
like you? You also believe that you are allowed everything without having to account for it on an ethical level!

What ethics? I have one: I would not hesitate to denounce a patient who practices sexual touching on a child... As I have already written, I hope that justice will do its job if you exercise such practices. ..Also just defending them should fall under the law...

Have fun...
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/10/22, 18:56

macro
What ethics? I have one: I would not hesitate to denounce a patient who practices sexual touching on a child...

All parents touch their children sexually until they are old enough to take care of their own hygiene; and therefore, according to you, they are sick!
As I have already written, I hope that justice will do its job
the law did not wait for you to take action against sexual abuse of children and adults. What you want is denunciation without evidence just because there is a witch hunt orchestrated by dubious interests unrelated to the health of individuals.
if you practice such practices...
look, you've changed tactics! previously you directly brought an accusation of practicing sexual assaults without knowing anything about it as usual
Just the fact of defending them should fall under the law...
: Arrowu: the law has always taken care of it and I defend the right to help and assist any suffering individual, adult as well as child, and this, whatever the means used which can relieve it.
PS: instead of falling into the trap of defamation too, check yourself if this kind of hydrotherapeutic exercise is masturbation. Then give us your impressions by experience and not on defamation like the zetetic sect of which ABCile and Izymzent are zealous informers.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/10/22, 19:19

guy
Not for 10 minutes just on the genitals, usually with a glove
don't talk about things you don't know so you don't have checked by a personal practice, (which will suit you or not elsewhere) and if you manage to masturbate by this means it is that you are a masochist.
Don't you pretend that you check for yourself?
and not after they've been taught to do it on their own.
using a technique, whatever it is, requires learning that a baby cannot do on his own.
Last edited by Janic the 08 / 10 / 22, 19: 26, 1 edited once.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/10/22, 19:39

guy
It's not me who talks about rubbing the penis of the child for at least 10 minutes, it's Madame Grosjean in her "instructions for use".
and you claim to know about a little piece of video cut out of context, as the pseudo junk zeteticians usually do that you usually call "rotten".

Re: Opinions about Ivermectin? Drug 99,8% effective in 48 hours against COVID-19?
29/09/22, 15:44
You don't care about the world! The IHU makes big profits, is autonomous and works perfectly, unlike the CHUs of Bordeaux and Nantes, which are dragging the devil by the tail. It's not good to reverse things... you really are rotten to the core !
that you speak now of all the virtues
and think back, think about this:
The original rather than the "arranged" copy is always preferable.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/10/22, 19:52

Unrecoverable... : roll: :(
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/10/22, 20:00

08/10/22, 19:52
guy
Unrecoverable...
indeed, you are unrecoverable by scrolling you each time when you are stuck by your contradictions and where you prefer a copy arranged by a "rotten" extractor of the pseudo zetetic.
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/10/22, 20:12

Bunch of crazy people...if you start on another subject with your bullshit, it's the permban!

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

edit by Rémundo: definitive banishment, I approve, I'm more than fed up with accusations of pedophilia and other indecent debates... that's been X times.
3 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"