The post-Coronavirus world

philosophical debates and companies.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The Post-Coronavirus World

by gegyx » 03/09/21, 22:51

Another conspirator on a conspiratorial newspaper which seems a big name, a real organizer of the WORLD RESISTANCE.
Reiner Fuellmich, a lawyer for the corona committee

Several points of precise information, going through this interview.

I say this so that you do not abandon the thread, in progress.

All my best wishes to these "patriots"! : Lol:

https://www.francesoir.fr/videos-les-de ... n-accident
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/09/21, 00:33

gegyx wrote:Another conspirator on a conspiratorial newspaper which seems a big name, a real organizer of the WORLD RESISTANCE.

Small “ideal” complement ....

What if the reality surpassed the fiction of what Reiner Fuellmich suggests and also of elements of the document “Hold Up” (on certain aspects)?
What if there really was a Global plan?
What if the WHO (and some governments) were in the game?
What if, on top of everything, Bill Gates and the Rockefeller Foundation, involved and directly interested in the industrial production of vaccines, were simultaneously behind the financing of the health pass?
What if these impostors had actually funded and developed digital information systems for issuing digital vaccination certificates?
What if the databases of people tagged with their QR-codes exceeded the national scale and were interoperable internationally, through smartphones, WiFi and other “devices” and based on ““vaccine” status standardsAgainst COVID-19? And this in a “beautiful organization” implementing supranational injunctions escaping the peoples and political systems which are supposed to represent them?
What if the considerations for the implementation of such systems, were not there only for the purposes of continuity of care, but of an international proof of vaccination with a police / state control to the key?
What if this real-time electronic surveillance via the internet as appeared in the document was actually planned?
What if ... etc

Nah, I'm kidding : Cheesy: you were scared eh :?:
Fake-News ... I invented everything from A to Z ... Don't blame me ... eh!

. PDF
https://apps.who.int/iris/rest/bitstrea ... 7/retrieve
This work was funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the Government of Estonia, Fondation Botnar, the State of Kuwait, and the Rockefeller Foundation. The views of the funding bodies have not influenced the content of this document.
2 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 04/09/21, 05:45

gegyx wrote:Another conspirator on a conspiratorial newspaper which seems a big name, a real organizer of the WORLD RESISTANCE.

and so at this moment the great plot is really more interested in having the stranglehold on the Antilles and the French Polynesia than on the metropolis? and the Israeli government is plotting against its own people?

yeah, it holds ... 8)
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 04/09/21, 08:46

ABC2019 wrote:and so at this moment the great plot is really more interested in having the stranglehold on the Antilles and the French Polynesia than on the metropolis? and the Israeli government is plotting against its own people?

yeah, it holds ... 8)

Well, we all know that observing weak signals, subtlety and anticipation are not your strong point and it takes people like you to swallow everything without flinching. I reassure you, you are in the majority so you are right : Mrgreen: CQFD, End of the game?

Not really, when you take into account that the world's population is constantly growing, with ever-increasing demand as well, that the stocks of non-renewable natural resources, including energy, are constantly decreasing, there is going to be a problem. one day.
Do you think the powerful ignore it?
This crossing of curves will lead to famines and shortages, leading to chaos and revolts.
Wouldn't it be interesting to have a way to control all this mob that we are a part of to control this mess to come?
If you take into consideration the work of the Meadows team, THE problem is for our time (neighborhood 2030).
In this coming chaos, the powerful (very rich) have a lot to lose, including their lives.
As long as they still have the means, wouldn't a few powerful people have wanted and the means to insidiously set up a world that preserves them?
Are they stupid to the point of seeing nothing and anticipating nothing?
Are they destitute to the point of not being able to act for their preservation?
Do they have an undersized ego to think they are not becoming the elite of the next world?
Bill Gates for example, with a personal fortune greater than the GDP of some small countries.
Don't you think that these powerful are not trying to influence the course of the world in their favor? and even possibly think that it is for the good of all of us.
For everyone, organized and controlled scarcity is better than chaos.

After all, a small global pandemic not too serious but which is scary (and we organize this fear, it is written), would be the perfect opportunity to put in place digital means of control over the populace.
We know where is who and who is doing what. this is enough to control any revolt and avoid chaos.
In the meantime, there are good finances: vaccine, digital control means.
States are possibly also manipulated by fear.
Thanks to fear and small steps, everything fits like butter to the hypnotized mass.
Last edited by humus the 04 / 09 / 21, 08: 49, 1 edited once.
2 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/09/21, 08:49

and so at this moment the great plot is really more interested in having the stranglehold on the Antilles and the French Polynesia than on the metropolis? and the Israeli government is plotting against its own people?
yeah, it fits ...
yeah, that's okay, that israel serves as an international guinea pig for BP, who are lining their pockets, they don't care they are guaranteed total immunity and we see the catastrophic results.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 04/09/21, 11:59

Me, there is only one thing that questions me:

The majority of compulsory vaccines are in so-called "developed" countries. If this has a deleterious effect on the health of the affected populations, it is certainly the assurance of a very lucrative future business.

But what about the ultimate goal of global overpopulation?

Genocide the majority of industrial nations and spare the others?

Sacrifice the < > global? :) : roll:

Reasonably, the guiding idea can only come from an entity above, which plays with us (and for another purpose).

: Twisted:
2 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/09/21, 15:07

gegyx »04/09/21, 11:59
Me, there is only one thing that questions me:

The majority of compulsory vaccines are in so-called "developed" countries. If this has a deleterious effect on the health of the affected populations, it is certainly the assurance of a very lucrative future business.

Sacrifice the < > global?
Reasonably, the guiding idea can only come from an entity above, which plays with us (and for another purpose).
The subject is not simple because we involve ourselves emotionally when we are directly concerned. So it is difficult to disregard our emotions by focusing our attention on the outside world, where we are not involved, such as the natural environment where we see the practice of natural selection; hard to accept, but which we nevertheless consider necessary for the regulation of animal species, such as plants. But we are animals like any other and if this selection occurs for other species, we must accept that it is the same for us. However, these laws mean that the life of some depends on the death of others, plant or animal.
To this general state, humans have added artificial systems that do not exist elsewhere and of which they do not know the future impact that this will have on themselves, their loved ones, and their environment.
Is there a will for voluntary destruction, it is unlikely, but we will not discover the real impact until after a certain time, months, years, decades or even centuries when it is no longer possible to reverse (like global warming in the news.
However, these systems are not innocent and in any case not systematically beneficial, even if we want to believe it, and its consequences, again, can only be measured over a long time.
Can then speak of an entity above, (which entity besides except to return to metaphysics) which would like a “free” destruction or simply that any cause necessarily induces effects and it is these that we note in the natural environment and therefore for us too.
If, in France, more than 600.000 people die each year, young or old. We recognize that many of them are due to the so-called diseases of civilization which are not due to chance, but to the choices made by our societies; voluntary choices or by societal custom. However, we know that many of them can be avoided, not so as not to die, at least early, but to reduce and if possible avoid all the suffering that accompanies them.
so what are our choices and not be the object of a vicious game in itself!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/09/21, 15:54

gegyx wrote:Me, there is only one thing that questions me:

Sacrifice the < > global? :) : roll:

: Twisted:
Man is a wolf to man! It is the seniors who cost the most in care, and the "Edge Funds" and other speculative investments have emptied the "Pension funds" which had made investments in the stock market .... The funds are empty ... Pure coincidence :?:

I know that does not count, unless we multiply the deaths over a few decades ... But now people are warned! They will undoubtedly be even more careful in part.

In short, all this is a total failure! :P
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 04/09/21, 16:31

humus wrote: Well, we all know that observing weak signals, subtlety and anticipation are not your strong point and it takes people like you to swallow everything without flinching. I reassure you, you are in the majority so you are right : Mrgreen: CQFD, End of the game?

So that's what I was saying, Israel is plotting against its own people?

Not really, when you take into account that the world's population is constantly growing, with ever-increasing demand as well, that the stocks of non-renewable natural resources, including energy, are constantly decreasing, there is going to be a problem. one day.
Do you think the powerful ignore it?
This crossing of curves will lead to famines and shortages, leading to chaos and revolts.
Wouldn't it be interesting to have a way to control all this mob that we are a part of to control this mess to come?

very nice theory, the small sticking point is that it is not at all expected that the covid epidemic will change anything on the long-term evolution ...

request-for-oil-in-the-world.jpg
oil-demand-in-the-world.jpg (94.16 KiB) Viewed 933 times

and we have said enough that it mainly killed the oldest people, so the impact on the population in 10 years will be zero.

If that was the goal, it was a bit of a failure ...
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 04/09/21, 16:33

Janic wrote:
yeah, it fits ...
yeah, it fits, that israel is serving as international guinea pig for BP

for what purpose did they accept, if it should decimate their population against the Arabs? : Shock:
0 x