The post-Coronavirus world

philosophical debates and companies.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: After Coronavirus

by ABC2019 » 12/01/21, 14:53

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:which I have heard of .... but if there are other cases I am a taker.

Here is the arrogance that I wanted to point out: you suppose that we know all the cases of viral or bacterial release ... and that they have all been published somewhere ...

No no no, we don't know everything ...

Nothing personal, I speak in general!

well yes but if you start to panic about everything about which you have no information, you no longer leave your home ...
it's one thing to ask questions, it's another to hold apocalyptic speeches without having anything to prove it. I don't see why it is "arrogant" to say that. And epidemics are detectable when they happen, the proof!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/01/21, 15:03

What proof?

Are you sure that the covid pandemic is not linked to a viral release of permafrost (not necessarily in 2019 ...)?

Me not ... and even if the luck is low, I do not pretend that it is and I do not say that it is not ... unlike you who claim that there was only a release ... We do not know everything.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 12/01/21, 15:43

I'm not pretending she is and I'm not saying she isn't.
well this reminds of someone saying the same thing about a severed arm and who was called a crook. Will you be too? 8)
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/01/21, 17:02

ABC2019 wrote:
Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:which I have heard of .... but if there are other cases I am a taker.

Here is the arrogance that I wanted to point out: you suppose that we know all the cases of viral or bacterial release ... and that they have all been published somewhere ...

No no no, we don't know everything ...

Nothing personal, I speak in general!

well yes but if you start to panic about everything about which you have no information, you no longer leave your home ...
it's one thing to ask questions, it's another to hold apocalyptic speeches without having anything to prove it. I don't see why it is "arrogant" to say that. And epidemics are detectable when they happen, the proof!

..says the one who shies away from any debate on the medical level of the immunology of patients in depth, the one who has never made a single sentence in the sense of prevention nor given elements on the causes of diseases, the one who does not never gave an opinion on how certain treatments or corrections of deficit (s) could work and tell us why ... We never read anything about it ... and it spills over into the subject with the arrogance of the expert that he is not. : Cheesy: :D : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/01/21, 17:27

Janic wrote:
I'm not pretending she is and I'm not saying she isn't.
well this reminds of someone saying the same thing about a severed arm and who was called a crook. Will you be too? 8)

Oh no, he's a serious ... thank you for not mixing tea towels and towels !! : Mrgreen:

What I just said is that I say "I don't know ... we don't know" but like saying "we don't know" it's almost an insult in our society of fake ass of stupid performances .. . well I formulated it like that!

No one can say that one (at least) permafrost virus has not infected ... invisibly (for us) many species (if we do not look we do not find !! especially if the virus does not mal) ... In particular migratory animals which could have disseminated these "old viruses" everywhere on Earth ... to other species ... then mutation etc etc ...

I'm not saying it happened, I'm saying we don't know if it happened!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 12/01/21, 17:54

@christopher
Oh no, he's a serious ...
according to what verifiable criteria? : Evil:
please do not mix tea towels and towels !! : Mrgreen:
when it comes to tea towels, garbage, difficult to take them for towels! :?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/01/21, 17:57

Christophe wrote:
No one can say that one (at least) permafrost virus has not infected ... invisibly (for us) many species (if we do not look we do not find !! especially if the virus does not mal) ... In particular migratory animals which could have disseminated these "old viruses" everywhere on Earth ... to other species ... then mutation etc etc ...

I'm not saying it happened, I'm saying we don't know if it happened!

But THAT ABSOLUTELY HAPPENS as long as there is evidence that humans have seriously altered ecosystems everywhere ... and that we ourselves are part of ecosystems and LIVE in those ecosystems that we have dangerously created / modified (cities) and that these viruses have moved and are swarming in the most seriously polluted areas of said disturbed ecosystems! Whether the trigger took place in an ice floe, a mine in China, during crushing in a lab or whatever, is not the most decisive. The decisive point is that ecosystems conceal conditions, a terrain, particularly favorable to the emergence and the propagation of viruses which have been exacerbated ... The other decisive point is that by modifying our relationship to ecosystems , we have partially lost our ability to respond to them, and have in certain areas of urban concentration (and all over the planet), deliberately (or not) weaken our species.

For SARS-cov-2 classified as a trigger vector for severe lung disease, this is particularly the case.
The scientific studies which prove it come out one after the other, and moreover, the covid is added to a pre-existing state of affairs, which confirms it
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/01/21, 15:01

1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 14/01/21, 16:41

christophe
Oh no, he's a serious ...

according to what verifiable criteria?
you did not answer! 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/01/21, 16:47

Sorry Janic, I don't spend my time with hopeless cases ... he claims his arm can grow back? Ok ... Next! Maybe in a few decades yes ... but not today ...

Already that I spend time yours !! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x