The post-Coronavirus world

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

Re: After Coronavirus

by Christophe » 22/03/20, 17:24

I just wrote a fairly complete article (I think) on first economic and social consequences of the coronavirus crisis

If you want to make additions or supplements, tell me ...

Nothing said about the psychological effects of confinement for example ... But that seems to me to be largely exaggerated ... We are already talking about containment depression??? Seriously? After 3 days? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Don't know what a real depression is ... bunch of p ** b ** es! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 23/03/20, 07:55

Well me without going into depression .... I was not confined last week ... I worked on the industrial site of my employer ... Site where I work for 27 years .... And for 27 years especially on Friday ... It's the celebration of underwear, traffic, noise, the world, in short an anthill .... And there last Friday ...... Almost nothing ... The desert .... : Shock: Well, I can tell you ... even if by closing my eyes I thought I was by the sea (seagulls and a special feature of the site where we hear cables hitting masts like sailboats) .... Well, it made me drone to wait until the security officer arrived to take the night guard ...

Confined since Friday at 17 p.m. ... With Mamita, the great Minimacro, his girlfriend and his two Bengal cats .... No alcohol, no cigarettes, with just enough to tinker with ... the week will be long ... : Cheesy:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/03/20, 11:46

Macro wrote:Without alcohol, without cigarettes, with just enough to tinker a little ... the week will be long ... : Cheesy:

There you have badly anticipated !!! : Shock:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 23/03/20, 11:51

For cigarettes and alcohol ... It was decided since Friday ... Weaning : Cheesy: : Cheesy: for DIY .... There's still enough to do ... I scoured for scrap two metal workbenches, repainted them, and I'm going to tidy up and refurbish my small workshop of 110m2 : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/03/20, 12:17

So you're not following government advice?

Use hydro-alcoholic potion every day!

: Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

ps: small workshop of 110 m² ... pffff am jealous! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 23/03/20, 15:48

well when you have a two column bridge in your workshop ... Has a necessary footprint of 25m2 for him alone ... Then tire machine, balancing column drill (I need to repair it) .... and then you have to park the car in Mamita ... It takes the place of a truck ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/03/20, 16:28

Macro wrote:... It takes the place of a truck ...

Mamita or her case? : Cheesy:

Knowing you I have a doubt ... : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/03/20, 16:52

The figure has just come out: at least 5% of recession expected in Germany ... and the crisis is far from over ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 23/03/20, 20:02

Christophe wrote:
Macro wrote:... It takes the place of a truck ...

Mamita or her case? : Cheesy:

Knowing you I have a doubt ... : Lol:

his case ... A6limousine ...
MmsCamera_2018-06-19-21-43-40.jpg
1 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 24/03/20, 11:52

What is especially amazing in this crisis is that yesterday we did not have a penny for pensions and that now we have billions for the coronavirus.

And not that we EVERYONE.

It is the almost magic system of the central banks which can throw money at any cost (except for pensions and claims of hospitals in agony ... BEFORE the corona : Mrgreen: ) basically provided that everyone plunges their hand into the jar of jam.

Fabulous system which, given the turn of events, could one day or another cancel the debts of everyone.

Basically we all have our own bank and we open the floodgates.

Poor Greeks, their crisis arrived too early, it would have coincided with the coronavirus and they killed two birds with one stone by suffering (at least financially) much less.

This is proof that the pinpons of austerity and co are only political devices to keep their heads under the social water of a number.

We wonder why, moreover, because with the economic slap that we are going to get caught up in, we can say that inflation is quiet for a while.

It is not a reason to do anything but when we see how we have stuck for odds and ends on pension reform, on the minimum wage with convoluted announcements after the crisis of yellow vests we say that we are well in a world of oppressors and free oppressors.

When it comes to really increasing the minimum wage, we use periphrases that give false hope.

But when it comes to saving some (see the system and of course we agree with the employees who have been refused an increase in the minimum wage or give means to ... caregivers) then there is the tap open by the central banks and in particular the American one which announced yesterday that it would inject all the necessary liquidity NO LIMIT ...

One of the articles on the subject
https://labourseauquotidien.fr/fed-pass ... et-hesite/
https://www.coindesk.com/into-the-unkno ... injections

Wow then here we enter another galaxy
In all these years, would we have been lied to without our knowledge of our own free will?
0 x