The post-Coronavirus world

philosophical debates and companies.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: After Coronavirus

by Ahmed » 06/05/20, 09:14

The intersection of these two apparently opposed attitudes only reinforces the second, because it is only through a truncated consideration of the environmental crisis that the destruction of living conditions on Earth can continue: thus, industry / economy will be able to extend its hold a little more ... After having worked to destroy, it will happily tackle the "infinite repair" which will complete its work (since there is no question of simply letting go socket) ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/05/20, 09:51

Macro wrote:Personally .... I rather share the opinion of Houellbec regarding our after corona. But hey it is up to everyone how to see their glass half .... Full or empty ....

Not better : Cry: : Cry: : Cry:

The human species can be very disappointing ... and the Man tends to choose the facility (therefore continuity) rather than the change ... except when, as currently, this one is forced ...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 06/05/20, 10:22

Christophe, you write:
The human species can be very disappointing ... and Man has ...

This ontologization is completely inappropriate and suggests, contrary to all historical and ethnological truth, a uniqueness of human culture. This bias results, in my opinion, from a retro projection in time and space of the current state of human societies, now almost unified in a terrifying project. It is to pay little attention to the fundamental diversity of human societies which have been expressed for so long, as long as the violence of a white, European and male * society comes to silence them.

* It's just an observation, I would not want to fall into the trap that I denounce.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/05/20, 19:06

Ah ah ah, no trial after coronavirus in sight in France!

0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 08/05/20, 08:34

It will save us money, and will avoid a clogging of the courts with trials which lead to nothing ... And then the judges, the lawyers general .... Are often not very young ... the corona has p ' you were taken a few to join the guillotinnates ... there may have been real justice on this one
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 08/05/20, 09:13

And you will see ... Our wonderful team of political leaders will get away with glories and honors ... why ???

-they allowed high school students to have 2 additional months of gorilla before the bac (bac which will undoubtedly be a vintage of the 1968 type) outside these high school students ... In two years ... They will vote and will not have been like me, embittered by time, so we will not be among those who potentially could switch to the far right ...
-the corona .... unfortunately killed a lot of old people ... In the ephad .... Well I can guarantee you that it will satisfy many more than you think .... Who saw the capital from daddy to mom decrease visibly every month ... Because the "retirement home" is not free ...
And have you looked, since we have the right to go and visit them, if the visitor parking lots are full ???? well I pass in front of one every day ... It's always the same desert ... it's not like before the queen merline or maccrado ...

-In the same vein ... They are dead: we inherit ... Very often from a house in a rural environment (for the next confinement : Lol: ) if we are equipped ... We sell to all the parigots who try to find one ... We can even raise the auctions ... : Mrgreen: it's time ... And so we won't have to go for a swedish sheep ride every 2 weeks in the garden ...

In two years ... We are going to put a few flowers on the grandpa's urn for grandpa, and in May ... We will be putting a small leaf in the urn for whom ???
Thank you Manu, Thank you Edouard : Mrgreen:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 09/05/20, 09:20

The flowering of the EPHADS corresponds less to the evolution of the age pyramid than to a fairly short earlier phase of individual capital accumulation which, helping inertia still subsists among the fringe of the population currently at the end of the course. that hatch, with the appropriate time lag, a correlative number of sponges to capture this capital: their role is to keep them alive until stocks are exhausted, a logic which is effectively opposed to the interests of the beneficiaries. .
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 09/05/20, 15:58

http://letempsestvenu.org
Nothing stops an idea whose time has come.
The tragic Covid-19 crisis demonstrated our fragility, the community of our human destinies wherever we live, and the ability to overcome political and financial dogmas in the face of imminent danger. While other dangers threaten us - climate change, the collapse of biodiversity, social inequalities - #LeTempsEstJue to effect a major cultural and structural change.
Together, let these 100 principles and 5 propositions resonate.
Let’s share them so that everyone can hear that “The time has come”.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 09/05/20, 18:18

the comm is improving, it is undeniable ...
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 09/05/20, 18:23

thibr wrote:http://letempsestvenu.org

I have so many "points in common" with the signatories that I am going to abstain. :(
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)