A world without money?

philosophical debates and companies.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: A world without money?

by ABC2019 » 14/03/21, 22:44

sen-no-sen wrote:What are the real (and not rhetorical) measures that are currently being put in place to fight RCA folks? *

* It seems that I have been suffering for several years from ophthalmic or autistic problems on the subject.

unless you are one of the few lucid? : Mrgreen:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 14/03/21, 23:14

ABC2019 wrote:
sen-no-sen wrote:What are the real (and not rhetorical) measures that are currently being put in place to fight RCA folks? *

* It seems that I have been suffering for several years from ophthalmic or autistic problems on the subject.

So that's it! : Mrgreen:
2 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/03/21, 23:56

ABC2019 wrote:In my opinion the problem is rather in the galloping demography in Africa which increases the population in an unreasonable way in the fragile zones, but that has nothing to do with the RCA.

That's a funny one ! 8) Put anthropogenic RC on Africa's back and not on the super polluters that are America, China and the EU ... But say see Uncle ABC, how many% of the total volume are discharged from Co2 from the anthropogenic part? (we'll talk about methane next ...)
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 15/03/21, 07:37

sen-no-sen wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:

So that's it! : Mrgreen:

Note, faced with ABC_DEni, it is quite easy to pass for a psychic! : Lol:
Last edited by eclectron the 15 / 03 / 21, 07: 40, 1 edited once.
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 15/03/21, 07:40

ABC2019 wrote:so you think that without RCA there would be no problem of water resource?
it is strange because a priori the RC increases the evaporation of the oceans and therefore the quantity of precipitation. In my opinion the problem is rather in the galloping demography in Africa which increases the population in an unreasonable way in the fragile zones, but that has nothing to do with the RCA.

We are not allowed to have both, RCA and demographics?
0 x
whatever.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 15/03/21, 07:48

Ahmed wrote:This is obviously not what I am arguing, only that perfect information in a complex situation is impossible to collect.

You don't need perfect information to act.
The only way out to solve ALL * problems is sustainability or death. (until proven otherwise : Mrgreen: )
* Certainly that does not suit capitalism, of which it would be the death.
0 x
whatever.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 15/03/21, 08:00

Obamot wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:In my opinion the problem is rather in the galloping demography in Africa which increases the population in an unreasonable way in the fragile zones, but that has nothing to do with the RCA.

That's a funny one ! 8) Put anthropogenic RC on Africa's back

in fact Obamot I think that your real problem is that you often do not understand anything that you read ... I have never blamed the RCA on Africa, I said that its problems in water came mainly from its demography, independently of the RCA (and obviously that also comes from its economic under-development so that it does not consume enough fossils!)
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 15/03/21, 08:08

ABC2019 wrote:in fact Obamot I think your real problem is that you often do not understand anything that you read ...

Normally that's your trademark, can't you stand the competition? : Lol:

ABC2019 wrote:I have never put the RCA on Africa's back, I said that its water problems mainly come from its demography, independently of the RCA (and obviously that also comes from its economic under-development so that it does not consume enough fossils!)

the Mediterranean rim, Spain, Portugal, galloping demography, of course, and nothing for the RCA.
France ditto ... : roll:
0 x
whatever.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 15/03/21, 08:33

eclectron wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:in fact Obamot I think your real problem is that you often do not understand anything that you read ...

ABC2019 wrote:I have never put the RCA on Africa's back, I said that its water problems mainly come from its demography, independently of the RCA (and obviously that also comes from its economic under-development so that it does not consume enough fossils!)

the Mediterranean rim, Spain, Portugal, galloping demography, of course, and nothing for the RCA.

it seems to me that all these countries have access to drinking water without too much problem, don't you think?
0 x

eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 15/03/21, 09:35

ABC2019 wrote:
eclectron wrote:

it seems to me that all these countries have access to drinking water without too much problem, don't you think?

Yes yes and always the blinders by focusing on a particular point to better ignore the trend .....
Obviously dc since we prioritize water for humans

http://www.luso.fr/index.php/actualite/ ... A9orologie.
0 x
whatever.