Presidential elections: Will Mélenchon be the surprise?

philosophical debates and companies.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/04/12, 12:05

Christophe wrote:
Obamot wrote:
Well, I've been talking about this 'coconut' for a while now : Mrgreen:

... which is not so so, so ...
But it is a little with with sometimes,

... Wwoooouui but I like it when it is "a little stupid» : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:

Because if you compare to Marchais ... : Shock: : Cheesy:

Well, well ... well say like Mélenchon "That the Dalai Lama would be close to the Yankee neo-cons", is a huge shortcut, but not without foundation ...!
http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... dalai-lama
http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/polit ... peace.html

Wikipedia wrote:On October 16, 2007, by being the first American president to appear in public with the Dalai Lama, rewarding him with "universal symbol of peace and tolerance" and that the gold medal of the Congress is given to him, George Bush provokes the indignation of the Beijing government which sees in the person of the Dalai Lama a separatist in exile who threatens the unity of the country, also accusing the United States of intervening in the internal affairs of the country

They have always known how to ally themselves with enemies of their enemies. However a spiritual representative should not make politics (religion in the noble sense, being besides an individual affair ... If Tibet was a "secular State" that would be known, and there this point joined the neo-cons who want to keep "The ability [...] to establish chains of vertical and horizontal influences, which ensures continuity in their plan of domination of politics.": source: ...> ). Know that the Dalai Lama is not in the odor of holiness among the Buddhists around the world (he does not represent them besides) ... And there I do not speak personally, I just say that is disputed and that it has possibly reasons to be it.

Back to the elections: if it was to create a break with the existing system. And provided that at least 51% of French people wake up ( : Cheesy: : Mrgreen: ) in the current state and among those who are favored by a substantial part of the electorate, what about?

- Holland or Sarko, "it would be different but about the same"...

- Bayou or Sarko, "it would be the same but a little different"...
- Who would stay there at 16% apart from Mélenchon? Marine...? Arf, that borders on nepotism at the FN, right ...?

[Edit: addition of two links]
Last edited by Obamot the 14 / 04 / 12, 12: 25, 2 edited once.
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 14/04/12, 12:21

It is clear that the US does not care about the conditions of the Tibetans, for them it is only a means of pressure on Communist China which I remember is not very pro-US ...

Poor Dalai Lama is used as a pawn, but he has little choice.
The destabilization of a state using the humanitarian / human rights argument has become a very effective method (Libya etc ...), which should soon be re-used against Iran.

The art of War...
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 14/04/12, 13:08

sen-no-sen wrote:The art of War...

si vis pacem para bellum : Cry:

Nobel Prize: Yankee Bush

As in the States, 51% remained and 49% of sensible people
And it's hard to choose to vote for donkeys or pigs
Although for bush they recounted lots of tickets :frown:
Democracy is beautiful.
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Exceed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Exceed » 14/04/12, 13:08

I follow these elections from quite a distance, geographically speaking ... and I still don't understand how it is possible to see so many French people pretending to want to vote for Sarko or Holland (right or left, nothing personal) !!! : Shock:
I think that a lot of French people are aware of the need for a profound change in our democratic system (which no longer has much democracy, by the way) and above all in political faces .... So why want to elect people for whom, we know in advance that they will not change anything !!!

Must still be damn stupid! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Respect !!!
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 14/04/12, 13:20

Exceed wrote:Must still be damn stupid! : Mrgreen:

Precisely what is the media for!
To inform or guide.

Edit: What is Melanchon?
a mouth
a program
a televised show
a gathering of young people
a rock / techno concert
cool raoul
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 14/04/12, 13:33

Mélanchon frightens the conservatives by his side, we break everything and start over. "However, since the French revolution and apart from 68 everyone has taken refuge in" one yours is better than two you will have ": fear of inflation, fear of losing his savings, fear of losing his income from shares well placed in the stock market game, etc ... "
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 14/04/12, 13:36

I would vote for an ultra-liberal bankster who proposes to include Karl Marx in the constitution.
And if he shit: C4 under his bed ...
Everything lacks color: poor democracy returned to the time of black & white (monochrome)

Edit: Greek democracy: it was for the deputies with obligation of results otherwise ... pan-pan cucul
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 14/04/12, 13:51

Janic wrote:Mélanchon scares the conservatives by his side, we break everything and we start again ".

Apparently only, the economic system can perfectly adapt to the measures of the latter, because it does not challenge the system, just its organization.

However since the French revolution and apart from 68 each one takes refuge in "one yours is better than two you will have it":

May 68, which is for many people a source of pride, is in fact the transition from old France, certainly obsolete, to the France of consumerism.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/04/12, 09:54

Interesting, I like this debate!

May 68 is the meeting of many paradoxes. It is somehow also based on an injustice. De Gaulle was not the worst right-wing president that France has ever known! Far from it, it is even the opposite. Was he really right, by the way ...? It could be debated!

This revolt was the stigmatization of a rejection from the young generations, who found themselves coordinating with the need for cultural and social caesura ... much more than political, and which was only the need to embody this revolt in a character so that all this stigma materializes. Besides, if De Gaulle had not made the referendum a plebiscite VS a disavowal. There may not have been this "trigger". Finally, I would almost be tempted to say that Mais 68 took place thanks to him .. and despite himself!
If we look at the chronology, made by historians, they classify the "political" part, only at the very end of the revolt.
De Gaulle was overtaken by events and made two mistakes:
- the dissolution of the National Assembly;
- the showdown with opinion around a binary choice (plebiscite VS disavowal ...)

Proof of this is the Gaullist tidal wave in the early elections of June 30, 68!

This is often the case with societies, which in some cases paradoxically burn their muse out of the need to free themselves (they believe) ... The muse was not the General, I speak on a mythological and metaphorical level, but possibly freedom itself? Since De Gaulle embodied "liberation" better than anyone?

As such, you will all agree that talking about De Gaulle in a thread devoted to Mélanchon, leader of the Left Front does not lack spice! And her way of playing the "Rs" in these speeches, doesn't she remind you of someone? : Cheesy:

This paradoxical situation also reminds me of the picoulet song, "Fire notebooks and teachers in the middle" and all that...

Damn, it doesn't rejuvenate us!

If a puppet like Sarkozy had been in power in place of De Gaulle, do you imagine what May 68 would have been? : Mrgreen:

Finally, I think that it is the very audacity of De Gaulle in his way of governing, which will have led to the advent of these protest movements. He is the precursor amha. He certainly embodied the image of the father who had to be swept away, rather than an infamous dictator who should have been pilloried (and never was.)

Janic wrote:Mélanchon frightens the conservatives by his side, we break everything and start over. "However, since the French revolution and apart from 68 everyone has taken refuge in" one yours is better than two you will have ": fear of inflation, fear of losing his savings, fear of losing his income from shares well placed in the stock market game, etc ... "

I was going to say it. "Un hold" has even become a luxury ... : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/04/12, 09:59

Obamot wrote:young generations

Just a little flat.

The history and the collective conscience retained the Parisian barricades but what really frightened the country and released the situation in fine it is the general strike (which lasted it seems to me several weeks) ... it was not not made by students ...
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"