I knock on my neighbor's door, and...

philosophical debates and companies.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: I knock on my neighbor's door, and...

by Exnihiloest » 12/06/22, 22:37

phil59 wrote:
Obamot wrote:
On the one hand you have a guy who talks about it with a lot of tact, finesse and everything, and then comes the other big clumsy who has understood nothing of the process and who leads the thread how an elephant arrived in a porcelain store... : Cheesy: :D

But at least you had the good idea of ​​this thread...!

It's limit, you see, that, for me! A clumsy would already have been more moderate, but that's just my opinion....

Exactly. The limited told us above: "much more influenced by their "ego" than by reason and many people just don't think about it“. Nice demo from him by example.”Respect people“, he does not know what that means: all his answers have visceral reactions imprinted with derogatory comments on his interlocutors, and see his signature.
So there are two solutions. You keep crashing, but it can't last forever, or it's the "straight from the left". I am there, and not only from the left. "But at least you got the right idea from this thread" : Lol: , as if a judgment of this guy had any value! Given his finesse, it's even rather worrying when he finds something good in someone. And extremely rare.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 12/06/22, 23:41

This thread is not a strainer.

Respect yourself by respecting others.

I confess that sometimes I got carried away, and I regret it.

Why have so much hatred towards someone who does not have the same ideas?
Because, to get there, you, we, have things to evacuate.

It's life that presses us like that.

Relax, put things into perspective, don't make friends, but respect yourself.

Release those harmful feelings.

I admit, that since I stopped for my back, it allowed me to release a little internal tension, and it was high time!

Today, I'm a bit fed up with my back problems, it's not going fast enough, it's eating me up, but at the same time, it's a bit as if an inner peace has settled in. Not a resignation, but a desire to fight.

Try to release this stress, and it should go a little better....
1 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 13/06/22, 00:46

Exnihiloest wrote:
phil59 wrote:
Obamot wrote:
On the one hand you have a guy who talks about it with a lot of tact, finesse and everything, and then comes the other big clumsy who has understood nothing of the process and who leads the thread how an elephant arrived in a porcelain store... : Cheesy: :D

But at least you had the good idea of ​​this thread...!

It's limit, you see, that, for me! A clumsy would already have been more moderate, but that's just my opinion....

Exactly. The limited told us above: "much more influenced by their "ego" than by reason and many people just don't think about it“. Nice demo from him by example.”Respect people“, he does not know what that means: all his answers have visceral reactions imprinted with derogatory comments on his interlocutors, and see his signature.

Listen Exnihiloest, first of all you haven't intervened in this thread yet... And don't want to talk about certain exploits! :P
Then the content of this signature awkwardly pursued the same objective as this thread from phil59

I have already attempted several truces with you and others. I'm always the first.
So I COMPLETELY removed my signature and resumed the truce FOR ALL...

But it has to be reciprocal, you have the mission to (moderately) ensure that:

1) you gradually stop your “toxic” nuisances because no, I don't see any (nasty ones) apart from those in the list, but I will agree to apologize wholeheartedly if I was wrong.

2) you intervene with the others of the “Comedy Club” so that they agree to make the necessary efforts to respond loyally (some people simply do not respond... to stay in their “comfort zone”.. .)

3) people respond in good faith... That it is no longer necessary to endlessly respond to the same false allegations, in particular! We can be diametrically opposed, without having to take incessant slingshots... It's no longer possible!

4) it is an unconditional and unilateral offer. Whether you answer it or not, whether others participate or not... it takes effect from now until further notice (at least for six weeks to 2 months, everything will depend on the improvement of "the 'mood', and let's be optimistic, hopefully forever)

if so, I will of course be supportive as best as I can... if not, we will have “got the message” that's all I see!

Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 13/06/22, 01:38

A pipe is held out.

It is not unconditional, but opens the discussion.

We don't expect a few things perfect, it has to remain a debate of enthusiasts who defend their ideas, with strength, if necessary, but we can remain calm and courteous.

Try to stay on topic as much as possible.

Thanks for trying.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 13/06/22, 06:24

phil59 wrote:A pipe is held out.

It is not unconditional, but opens the discussion.

We don't expect a few things perfect, it has to remain a debate of enthusiasts who defend their ideas, with strength, if necessary, but we can remain calm and courteous.

Try to stay on topic as much as possible.

Thanks for trying.

I had just proposed a thread without insults, it was transformed by moderation into a special insults thread. And obviously the forumers who can't write a post without sprinkling insults are favorites of moderation.

Your request on this forum therefore seems to me all at once respectable, heroic, and desperate...
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)

Back to "Society and Philosophy"