Gaddafi: the war against the Libyan tyranny started ...

philosophical debates and companies.
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Gaddafi: the war against the Libyan tyranny started ...

by Lietseu » 19/03/11, 15:55

Greetings to all!

By the time I start writing this, the Free Country Coalition, started the war on the dictatorship against the madman who runs Libya.

The green light of the UN is therefore followed by immediate action, albeit belated.

Hoping that this action will have the expected effects and not as a consequence of starting a useless and fratricidal war more ...

Meow
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/03/11, 16:24

0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 19/03/11, 16:31

In your opinion, Lietseu, Would a war have any chance (if we can say so!) of being declared against the "dictatorship of a madman" for the sole reason of protecting a people wishing to gain access to more democracy? :frown:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/03/11, 16:34

Um for the pitroule Ahmed? : Cheesy:

The live of the world:
http://www.lemonde.fr/afrique/article/2 ... id=1481986
Map of Libya:
http://www.lemonde.fr/afrique/infograph ... _3212.html

Reminder of the main points of the declaration of N. Sarkozy:

* French planes prevent air attacks against Benghazi
* They are ready to intervene against the armored vehicles of the army of Gaddafi
* Gaddafi can "still avoid the worst" by respecting "without delay and without reservation" the UN resolution
* "The door to diplomacy will reopen when the aggression stops"
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 19/03/11, 16:43

Ahmed wrote:In your opinion, Lietseu, Would a war have any chance (if we can say so!) of being declared against the "dictatorship of a madman" for the sole reason of protecting a people wishing to gain access to more democracy? :frown:

I am not alas, not so naive to believe it really Ahmed!

But I find that times are too hard to write: that once again we are going to witness a war of pseudo liberation of an oppressed people ... etc ...

These are the wishful thinking and "dreams" of Nicolas S.; mine are pinker than hers, I think ...

I have (fortunately) not the responsibilities of a statesman, the one that I take suffices and are already very difficult ...

Your opinion interests me in the highest degree, if you could develop a little it would please me, because your pen is clearer and more acerbic than mine!

Meow :?
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 19/03/11, 16:48

Important precision, it is not really talking about a war, but a military intervention limited to strikes on the defenders of Gaddafi who attacks with planes and tanks of the "rebels" who want to find a certain freedom of speech and life .

It seems that there is no question of troops on the ground ...

meow
0 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/03/11, 16:50

Once one is no longer in "peace," it becomes very difficult to place the cursor between civil war, genocide and other tragedies of oppressed peoples. Often the laxity of the UN led to massacres. Let us remember Sebrenica, Ruanda and even Iraq ... We have seen that the "duty of interference" dear to Dr. Kouchner quickly reached its limits.

Here are the classic traps in which most "Western Democrats" fall.

Certainly, any criminal must be brought before the courts of his country. But must we force destiny from "outside" and at what cost? Why do not you tell me it's oil?

It's because everything would lead us to re-establish Kadah that it's time to wonder!

We see what we want to see with our "bag of democrats" ... But what about the field? We are dealing with a tribal society ... Should we then force destiny towards democracy? Especially not, because we have to think about what we would have the right to do ... Until we know what is really happening there.

What would we say if these tribal societies - otherwise very respectful of nature in many ways - did the same with us regarding GMOs, adulterated oils, stock market speculation or for example with what sometimes looks like a mock regime? of democracy in which we live? And the way we turn our jackets for economic-geo-strategic issues (it's to vomit).

One thing is certain, it is not up to us to decide, but to the Libyans. And when I say the Lybian, I speak of the Lybians on all sides!
It seems to me that the different clans are big enough to know if they still want the same "regime" of power sharing (if the power is still "shared").

On the other hand, if some ask for it, then yes, I think it would be good to help them not to massacre each other but not to intervene militarily in the field with troops. And, above all, be careful not to let us instrumentalize.
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 19/03/11, 17:09

We wait for one and we see the other, it is the happiness of this forum :D

I totally agree with you, but I have to add something.
I will therefore paraphrase one of our former Belgian minister (nicknamed "rabbit teeth") M.Verhofstadt, but who kept his frank speech by saying that he was ashamed to let this massacre go on and therefore by turning things differently:
How could we look at ourselves in a mirror if we let a bloodthirsty murderer let all his population exterminate to satisfy his thirst for power and his dictates over a population that suffers from it?

Who still has the impression that our democracy is alive?

Meow :P
0 x

perplex
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by perplex » 19/03/11, 17:12

Lietseu wrote:It seems that there is no question of troops on the ground ...

No troops on the ground, means that Gaddafi can stay in power, at least in the region of Tripoli for a (very long) time.

I do not see how they are going to save a war, it will be necessary to arm (the insurgents) to maintain a balance, a brothel that will forcefully degenerate, especially at the time of sharing ...
I can not see the lybia cut in half, I will rather see the script as a reiter of Iraq, they will begin by saying that Gaddafi is a threat to the whole Mediterranean (not false)
They will be forced to go and get it.

When I say ILS I do not talk about insurgents .. :D
A ++
0 x
The world is perfect !!!
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 19/03/11, 17:22

It is even bizarre that they decide to trigger strikes, while as if by chance Libyan underground soil is full of oil ...

Want to free the oppressed people or black gold?
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.

Back to "Society and Philosophy"