France, a democracy?

philosophical debates and companies.
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 15/06/10, 08:13

zorglub wrote:
and as you also want compulsory voting, each citizen would be obliged to study all the laws and know how to rule on them

nothing to do between the adoption of a project and its application
1 / the people accept or refuse the bill
2 / deputies senators, apply the project according to existing laws, or make new laws, modify them, adapt them ........
a concrete case:
the death penalty, it would be accepted 70% by the people
it would be applied .. and there would be more overcrowding, savings, and money for the homeless ....... not bad right?

As it is necessary to act quickly .. let’s do prevention: Let’s apply the death penalty directly to irregulars and homeless people. In 10 years there’s no need for prison
0 x
Napo dwarf
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Napo dwarf » 15/06/10, 08:31

should impose 50% of no enarque on the assembly and the senate

at least the single thought would be abandoned and we could hope (sometimes) to have good surprises
outdated training as it is today, should no longer have a monopoly

I'm not saying it's branques (well ...: Cheesy:), but on a good number of modern subjects (20th and 21st century), they are out of date (and they don't really care) : Shock:
0 x
Of all those who have nothing to say, the nicest are those who are silent
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 15/06/10, 09:53

Christine wrote:Citizens only have to start by moving their c..l and take on the responsibilities they already have instead of going fishing on election days and spending the rest of their time watching "loft accadémie ".

0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 15/06/10, 10:00

boubka wrote:another idea would be to re-educate the politicians, to review the single thought, the language of wood, the politically correct

If politicians do this, it's because the "people" like it.
Day 1: Martine says that we must postpone the retirement age
Day 2: Scandal
Day 3: Martine says that you have to keep retirement at 60.

No matter what anyone's ideas are. If Martine changed her mind in such a short time, it's not because she discovered a new mathematical formula, but because the "people" will elect the person who will promise to lower the retirement age. .
0 x
Napo dwarf
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Napo dwarf » 15/06/10, 11:11

indy49 wrote:
boubka wrote:another idea would be to re-educate the politicians, to review the single thought, the language of wood, the politically correct

If politicians do this, it's because the "people" like it.
Day 1: Martine says that we must postpone the retirement age
Day 2: Scandal
Day 3: Martine says that you have to keep retirement at 60.

No matter what anyone's ideas are. If Martine changed her mind in such a short time, it's not because she discovered a new mathematical formula, but because the "people" will elect the person who will promise to lower the retirement age. .

I had not noted: s. just outrageous how can we vote for that?

Background music :
http://www.deezer.com/listen-540434
0 x
Of all those who have nothing to say, the nicest are those who are silent
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 15/06/10, 11:29

Napo dwarf wrote:I had not noted: s. just outrageous how can we vote for that?

Didn't you notice that?

http://www.lesechos.fr/patrimoine/retraite/300404774-retraite-le-ps-accepte-le-report-de-l-age-legal.htm wrote :First secretary Martine Aubry accepts the idea of ​​postponing the legal retirement age beyond 60 years.

Normal, the newspapers do not speak any more about it, it is necessary to go to seek in the files. Since she was turned on by her friends, she has, as your song illustrates, turned her jacket over ...
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 15/06/10, 13:17

As Coluche said: "politics is 5 years of law and everything else wrong " : Lol:

Regarding pensions, it's been a long time since everything has been decided in the "higher spheres".
Do you remember that motorway tolls and the car sticker were to be used to finance pensions?
The parties of the left as of the right have sold the highways at a price sacrificed to large companies (i.e. to friends ...), with prices that are only increasing year by year ...
The real purpose of lowering retirement age is simply a way for people to sign up for pension funds, highly speculative and very profitable fund for financial groups.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 15/06/10, 14:30

There are other explanations .... With the increase of life expectancy and retirements of some privileges not completely used at present .....
logically to 2075 there should be more centenarians in France than assets ...

What do you think ??? That a system based on the contribution of the active to pay the leisure of the liabilities can hold with more pensioners than of workers ...

Study the statistics of motorhome registrations at more than € 50 at the end ... You will be surprised ... It is not the life insurance salesmen who pay them ...

The sticker is no longer paid for. Free highways to those who wish not to rack them up, you can move freely without fattening these pigs ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/06/10, 14:52

Macro wrote:Study the statistics of motorhome registrations at more than € 50 at the end ... You will be surprised ... It is not the life insurance salesmen who pay them ...

It is a good example although a little cartoonish but how many real estate properties owned (and paid for) by retired couples "middle managers" at 60 years? 2 or 3? The national average must be between 2.5 and 3 ... But hush must not say it ... otherwise young people who go into debt over 40 years for their 1st house at 30 years old would make the revolution ...

Because I also think that this generation also has a big part of responsibility in the real estate boom post 2000: well being paid, it is resold with the highest value "because I am worth it" (30 glorious inside) in order to settle down I don't know where ...

It is the generation of the 30 glorious ones who knew almost only the growth, always wants more, and who think that when the young people find no job it is necessarily because they are wankers or incapable ...

It is the generation whose children (my generation) kill themselves the most but that necessarily it is the fault of society ...

A book on this subject (which I didn't have the "courage" to read):

http://www.amazon.fr/Comment-nous-avons ... 2707149462

Presentation Editor

The social movement that marked the beginning of 2006 is indicative of a deep crisis: the new generations are plunged into great disarray and their support for the system is gradually falling apart. The young people in the suburbs find that they have nothing to expect, the students that their diplomas do not guarantee them employment, the XNUMX-something that the social elevator is broken.

Everything happens as if France had sacrificed her youth to preserve at all costs its "social model", which mainly benefits the baby boomers. How did we get here ? Patrick Artus and Marie-Paule Virard intend to answer this question, without prejudice or taboos, in this incisive book.

Authors biography

Patrick Artus is director of economic studies for the Caisse d'épargne group and the Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations, professor at the École Polytechnique and associate professor at the University of Paris-I-Panthéon-Sorbonne. Marie-Paule Virard is editor-in-chief of the magazine Enjeux-Les Échos. They have already co-signed Capitalism is in the process of self-destructing (La Découverte, 2005).

Read before going to demonstrate for the maintenance of the pension system ... : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 15/06/10, 16:02

Indeed....

little subject of meditation : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMKb9A6Kouk
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be