France, a democracy?

philosophical debates and companies.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 20/06/10, 19:20

Christophe is Sinophone.

(there is no spelling error, and this is not an insult)

: Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/06/10, 20:10

Does that mean I speak Chinese? : Idea: :?:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 20/06/10, 22:14

Yes, undoubtedly.

And it's not a Gallé-Jade ...

0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 20/06/10, 22:40

Christophe said: (in French)

not cons Belgian!
: Mrgreen: (which shows his lucidity and his high clairvoyance Image)

is necessary, to find us there!

It is very simple: the day when one REALLY wants to limit immigration, it suffices to impose an examination of constitutional law on the candidates. Even if not all Belgians succeed : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/06/10, 23:38

elephant wrote:Even if not all Belgians succeed : Mrgreen:

It's clear!! But would you succeed even if it was in the 3 official languages? : Cheesy:

Gegyx, no it's just common sense and a little feeling ... : Idea:

And I got ahead of JPP on this one! Look at the history of this subject to convince yourself ... : Cheesy: Hee hee hee!
0 x
Napo dwarf
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Napo dwarf » 21/06/10, 08:02

Christophe wrote:
Otherwise the controversy for 48 hours over the France team betrays well, I think, the state of morality and democracy in France today: no one respects anyone anymore! Imagine the image of France abroad !!

When you are paid millions of euros and have a "public life" ... you take some morality lessons ...

Good point: at least if France squirts in the 1st round (not yet on), we will still have something to talk about the 2010 world for a while : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

well I made a discovery by listening to our sports minister last night
I paraphrase: the state has no power of decision at the FFF

suddenly I'm super surprised Oo

The French football federation is the only independent and autonomous national institution over which the state has no means of influencing Oo

there we can say that France is a democracy with in against power and everything and everything : Cheesy:

and yes 2010 will remain my best world :)
the blues in the fold and go take some moral lessons, go meet the misery of this world and not just an hour by spinning t-shirts and balloons in the slums but a full week without all your superstar paraphernalia: without your manager, without your masseur, without the coach, without the comm advisor, without the lawyer and without the banker
all alone like adults with NGOs

Go see real life! bunch of pretentious young cunts

it feels good : Cheesy:
0 x
Of all those who have nothing to say, the nicest are those who are silent
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: France, a democracy? For how much longer !!!?

by thibr » 03/05/21, 14:30

is this platform serious?

When “Current values” relayed, on April 21, the so-called “generals” platform, interpreted as a call to sedition, did the far-right weekly expect to provoke so few reactions? The text indeed went relatively unnoticed at the time of its publication, the "mainstream media" not having found it useful at first to question the political staff to measure the seriousness of the facts or the firmness with which it was necessary to answer them. .

It was therefore necessary to wait several days for some left-wing leaders to take up the subject and stress its importance. But have they done too much or, on the contrary, is it the government that has not done enough?
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: France, a democracy? For how much longer !!!?

by Exnihiloest » 04/05/21, 18:58

thibr wrote:is this platform serious?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR9zWaxyCTg
When “Current values” relayed, on April 21, the so-called “generals” platform, interpreted as a call to sedition, did the far-right weekly expect to provoke so few reactions? The text indeed went relatively unnoticed at the time of its publication, the "mainstream media" not having found it useful at first to question the political staff to measure the seriousness of the facts or the firmness with which it was necessary to answer them. .

It was therefore necessary to wait several days for some left-wing leaders to take up the subject and stress its importance. But have they done too much or, on the contrary, is it the government that has not done enough?

Quite a mess for generals, but retired, blah. They are no longer bound by the right of reserve, and to assert that it was a call to sedition, it would be necessary to admit that interpretation takes precedence over form.
This is more and more the case today where the laws governing freedom of expression are so vague that anyone can be condemned for anything, question of the arbitrariness of the interpretation of a judge, in the service of an increasingly instrumentalized justice system.
To want to condemn freedom of expression when what is said does not suit us, as Mélenchon indirectly did, is to prepare the ban on ours. France, a democracy? Less and less. By dint of shooting red balls at all those who speak publicly or asking the state or the courts to repress them, we shoot ourselves in the foot.
Even if it was a call for sedition, which remains to be demonstrated, I do not see why it would be prohibited from people who are not in the service of the state. Or it will also be necessary to have so-called civil disobedience or its appeal, or anything that is a call for non-compliance with the laws, to be condemned in court, in which case even the call to boycott Israeli products as it had in 2014 becomes a offense.
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: France, a democracy?

by thibr » 15/05/21, 21:33

1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: France, a democracy?

by Exnihiloest » 17/05/21, 19:09