11 September 2001: Infrared on France2

philosophical debates and companies.
Alex
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Alex » 30/06/11, 09:56

Obamot wrote:
Finally I do not think of malevolence, but continue to publish on this subject, to aim what? A thread to 200 pages? And even a forum tacitly support the practice of "flood" and "troll"from more or less anonymous protagonist / s, ill-intentioned but very clever / s, because: completely rotten / s, crooked and infamous in their speech? And who are so many participation / s contrary to the ideas that are generally defended here. No, no and no. For what purpose then? More democracy in the debates? Increase the number of visitors to develop Google Ads? And subject to this dictate, to maintain a state of confrontation between a more or less organized rodeo and a perpetual buzz? Or to contribute to what should ultimately prevail for all the search for the truth?

Sorry but since it is not possible to know which are the true or false assumptions, the fact is that some are controlled in practice (if not all ...). And having regard to the ethical questions relating to the victims for whom I have the greatest respect, I cannot continue to lend myself to the little game of ping pong wanted and fed in a loop, whether because of behavior which borders on pathological or a mode of operation of the fo-fo involuntarily oriented and some of which abuse to put forward ...

So I definitely abandon this idea unless there is an explanation to back up on specific cases.

I rarely post on this forum. I just allow myself to react to this post which I find absolutely incredible. If you do not agree to be contradicted (which is obviously the case, given the contempt with which you consider opinions which are not yours), you must no longer post on a forum, which is meant to be a place of discussion. You have to create your own blog, that you lock the comments so that no one can pollute it with comments " completely rotten, crooked and infamous "and that will be better for everyone. I also find it very, very laughable to call a" troll "anything that does not agree with you.
Three remarks and then I go
-The violence of certain attacks against people (pb2488 in particular) who dare to have what is similar to a scientific approach (doubting, not accepting "a priori" each argument, asking for sources ...) debuts me .
- I work in renewable energies, it's my job. So a priori I am not fiercely pro-nuclear. But the way in which the divergent opinions (in particular that of pb2488, again him) are treated on another thread, would make me turn my jacket.
-I very gladly accept being fired from this forum if my conception of what life (on my opinion) should be forum is not shared here.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/06/11, 10:52

I +1 Alex's remark on the general idea!

Just a caveat: please do not generalize with the entirety of forums and its participants.

If there are "strong words" between certain members, it is just that the discussions become too "passionate", it is the principle of a forum the discussion ... A lot of subjects treated being "sensitive to passion" especially nuclear !!

Then there are members who, I have the impression, voluntarily "seek" the noises (see make mental lobbying) ... while knowing that this will make some react vigorously! And that is not far from the voluntary decay of forum (= troll)! To what extent should we tolerate it as a modo while knowing that this will necessarily lead to a deterioration of the atmosphere of the subject?

Also as a moderator we try to be the most neutral (even if I have the right to have an opinion too) and to moderate the direct insults when we see them ...

The role of moderation is to maintain a good understanding on the forums. I understand that this does not appeal to everyone.

ps: my personal case with pb2488 is mixed, it often has troll attitudes, but it also brings unstoppable arguments on the other hand! (which I add to the moment, for example I bought, read and analyzed the issue of Science and Pseudo Sciences that he presented above on this subject ...). We already talked about it in private (as much with Obamot as with pb2488 ...)
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/06/11, 10:55

Free, unfounded, and that some recognize in my words is very developer.

Openly declaring your doubts, do not vaccinate against laissez-faire. : Shock:
Last edited by Obamot the 30 / 06 / 11, 12: 39, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/06/11, 12:10

Take an Obamot mint verbena !!
0 x
Gébé
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Gébé » 30/06/11, 12:39

Neither do I post often, the main reason lies in your hyper aggressive behavior, in particular PM of threats and insults of incredible violence that you sent me !!
I am therefore not sure that verbena is enough.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/06/11, 12:41

Another friend at pb2488 who moves the garbage cans.

Thank you and congratulations Christophe for letting the defamation settle, it was exactly what pb2488 was looking for throughout this thread. And many had watched over the grain to keep it in dignity. I had edited so as not to question you, but I see that in the end it is ending up in the slurry
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 30/06/11, 14:23

Obamot wrote:Another friend at pb2488 who moves the garbage cans.

Thank you and congratulations Christophe for letting the defamation settle, it was exactly what pb2488 was looking for throughout this thread. And many had watched over the grain to keep it in dignity. I had edited so as not to question you, but I see that in the end it is ending up in the slurry

Hmmmm!

Obamot

It is because someone does not completely agree with you that he is necessarily a friend to Pb, release the pressure please, it will end up turning against you!

I am Modo on an Amarikin site and personal attacks are prohibited for the simple reason that it always gets carried away!

You ask not to answer him but you do it wisely!

Hit a Porto and relax!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/06/11, 14:28

Uh, if Alex's post is not pure aggression ... And it turns against me ...

Predators are strong to tarnish your benevolent will ...

No problem, I have K2R at home : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/06/11, 14:50

I have K2R at home

It was the last word. Topic closed permanently!

This is without regret since everything has been said about 11/9 for the info we currently have. And it seems to me that it had already been locked (at least 1 time)

Ah I add a second word from the end:

Too much passion kills passion!
0 x
Christophe

Re: September 11, 2001: Infrared on France2

by Christophe » 09/09/18, 13:00

A new "live" video of September 11 has just been published:

I leave this forum locked to avoid further controversy.
0 x