11 September 2001: Infrared on France2

philosophical debates and companies.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/06/11, 13:17

I already thought about it ....

Not right away, I tend to do nothing by half ... When I do an article on it, I promise.

But ultimately what it would be useful, since this thread is already more than a work of synthesis ...

And with the other, I might swallow my keyboard : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/06/11, 13:29

Well you already did it on the flocking pages, right? : Idea:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/06/11, 17:40

Yes, but that's because I no longer remembered that it was so important : Shock:

And that reinforces the thesis that the towers did not fall by themselves. Because with such a layer, necessarily that the push of the weakened zones, had to increase the asymmetry of the constraints ...
Finally I have always said that it was not impossible that they fell according to the official thesis, but the chances are slim. Even if the problem of the "core" of the 48 columns which did not remain partially upright and did not "twist", defies all that I have known in 35 years of career ...

While obviously, for tower 7, it is too obvious that it fell like this => another tower which falls with a simultaneous rupture on all the supports => the same day and without a plane having reached the structure. Then with the confessions of a Silverstein pushed to its last entrenchments by a journalist ... To retract then ... He undoubtedly had to be reassured that the conventions with the 98 countries would shelter him from any future lawsuit ? But faced with history, he must know what he did.

No, no, no ... it's too much: not mine ...
0 x
pb2488
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by pb2488 » 27/06/11, 18:20

Obamot wrote: Then with the confession of a Silverstein pushed to its last entrenchments by a journalist ... To retract then ....

I don't call that a confession, far from it:

http://www.rue89.com/desintox-11-septem ... aire-saute
(...) The verb "to pull" in English can have many meanings including "pulling or removing" as well as "tearing it apart or demolishing". Conspirators of the conspiracy theory retain this last translation. (...)

http://www.rue89.com/desintox-11-septem ... assurances
(...) The seven insurance companies involved have agreed to pay a total of two billion dollars in addition to the sums already paid. (...)

I have a hard time imagining insurance companies giving Silverstein any money if this translation mistake had any credit !!!!
0 x
"The truth can not be defined as the majority opinion:
The truth is what follows from the observation of facts. "
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/06/11, 19:56

flood.
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 29/06/11, 16:31

It is true that scans of the pages of your file put in a pdf document would be interesting : Mrgreen: 8)
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 29/06/11, 16:51

A paved book to read:
The Shock Strategy
The rise of disaster capitalism

by Naomi Klein
Ed Babel
ISBN South Acts
No. 1030
pocket book

With so many indubitable facts that one no longer doubts that September 11 is part of it hidden.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/06/11, 05:01

100 PAGES!!!

former oceanic wrote:It is true that scans of the pages of your file put in a pdf document would be interesting : Mrgreen: 8)

It seems to me that I had already answered (all that I had to say and based in particular on the documents that I have, is largely in my posts by going up this thread).

And then there are enough to take the servants of this forum for guinea pigs, no : Lol:

Finally I do not think of malevolence, but continue to publish on this subject, to aim what? A thread to 200 pages? And even a forum tacitly support the practice of "flood" and "troll"from more or less anonymous protagonist / s, ill-intentioned but very clever / s, because: completely rotten / s, crooked and infamous in their speech? And who are so many participation / s contrary to the ideas that are generally defended here. No, no and no. For what purpose then? More democracy in the debates? Increase the number of visitors to develop Google Ads? And subject to this dictate, to maintain a state of confrontation between a more or less organized rodeo and a perpetual buzz? Or to contribute to what should ultimately prevail for all the search for the truth?

Sorry but since it is not possible to know which are the true or false assumptions, the fact is that some are controlled in practice (if not all ...). And having regard to the ethical questions relating to the victims for whom I have the greatest respect, I cannot continue to lend myself to the little game of ping pong wanted and fed in a loop, whether because of behavior which borders on pathological or a mode of operation of the fo-fo involuntarily oriented and some of which abuse to put forward ...

So I definitely abandon this idea unless there is an explanation to back up on specific cases.
0 x
pb2488
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by pb2488 » 30/06/11, 06:58

Obamot wrote:100 PAGES!!!

... counting all the insults.
Obamot wrote:(...) And even a forum tacitly support the practice of "flood" and "troll"from more or less anonymous protagonist / s, ill-intentioned but very skillful, because: completely rotten, crooked and infamous in their speech? (...)
Obamot wrote:(...) due to behavior that borders on pathological or an involuntary fo-fo operating mode oriented and some of whom abuse to put themselves forward ... (...)

Obamot wrote:Sorry but since it is not possible to know which are the true or false assumptions, the fact is that some are controlled in practice (if not all ...).
:?: : Shock:
0 x
"The truth can not be defined as the majority opinion:

The truth is what follows from the observation of facts. "
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/06/11, 08:09

QED : Arrowu: Flooded. : Arrowu:
0 x