Taxation of energy and raw materials
The Ministry of Economy, Finance and Industry, including the Directorate-General for Energy and Raw Materials (DGEMP), develops and implements government policy in the energy and energy sector. mineral raw materials.
Its missions can be grouped around five axes:
- ensure the security of energy and raw materials supplies;
- strengthen the competitiveness of products and industries in the energy and raw materials sector and thus participate in the development of employment;
- contribute to sustainable development by saving fossil and mineral resources, reducing greenhouse gas emissions and ensuring the safety of nuclear installations and waste;
- enhance our energy and mining assets;
- promote international energy and mining cooperation.