The global money swindle
by Eberhard Hamer, professor at the Hanover Institute of the Middle Classes
Monopolies formed thanks to real values
In this way, the high finance behind the Fed has acquired against its rotten dollars, through a targeted policy of real values, whole sectors of the market and has thus constituted monopolies or oligopolies in the following areas: diamonds, gold , copper, zinc, uranium, telecommunications, press and television, foodstuffs (Nestle, Coca-Cola), large parts of the arms and space industry, etc.
• Currently, a monopoly attempt is trying to control the area of genetics. Animals and plants that have undergone genetic manipulation are sterile. If we can manipulate the genes of an entire region, farmers can no longer use the grain they have harvested and must buy the seeds of a company at the price it sets.
Another monopolisation is currently taking place in the sugar market: the EU sugar market is regulated in such a way as to preserve the farmers' production of beet sugar, which is a vital necessity for many of them. Beet sugar is more expensive than cane sugar from the American cartel, which grows in the tropics. Nestlé and Coca-Cola, which belong to the high finance of the United States, now require, in concert with the scientists and politicians who depend on it, a "liberalization of the sugar market" and claim it in international forums (GATT, Mercosur ). As soon as this liberalization is imposed, the expensive sugar beet sugar can no longer be held against cheap cane sugar, the European sugar production will definitely collapse and the sugar market - at first cheap, then expensive - will be flooded by the cane sugar cartel controlled by the high finance of the United States.
• The case of Primacom shows how high-tech US finances entire industries: this cable network operator has a very lucrative situation, but has long been in the crosshairs of the US high finance (monopolization of the United States). telecommunications). She has been a long-term investor in Primacom's management and granted a loan at an interest rate in excess of 30%. As a result, this thriving business experienced difficulties and became, in the eyes of the US bank, a very cheap takeover bid. The game is currently in its last phase.
• The emissary of American high finance Ron Sommer tried to play a similar game with Deutsche Telekom. The high finance of the United States is accumulating companies in the telecommunications sector to create a world monopoly. To do this, the envoy Sommer bought him a small company in the telecommunications sector at a price ($ 30 billion) thirty times its value, so that this high finance could buy Telekom with its own assets. The second step was to make Telekom shares so cheap that the US investor could buy them at a low price. On this point, Rom Sommer failed. However, this failure will only delay, without preventing them, the recovery plans of American high finance. The privatization and takeover of telecommunications companies continue, in accordance with the plans drawn up.
• A similar game is taking place in the global energy market. In Germany, EON and RWE are visibly involved, with US high finance having already sent its trusted men to the banks and decisive managements for the candidates for the resumption. In 20 years, she also wants to monopolize the water of the world, according to the indications of her representative Brzezinski.
Monetary reform and real values
A correct interpretation of the plans of the world's high finance leads to the conclusion that the money supply must be increased and depreciated until all the important real values of the world are bought and monopolized. High finance is well aware that its growth in the money supply can not go unnoticed and that, at some point, confidence in an inflationary dollar will disappear. The bursting of a crisis of confidence will make inflation still controlled a galloping inflation, which will inevitably lead to monetary reform.
• This is an advantage that will benefit both high finance and the United States:
Previously, high finance has bought enough real values with rotten dollars, and these real values will not be affected by the reform. High finance will have converted rotten money into valuable assets in time. As it has created global monopolies in many areas, it can impose levies at any time in the world, thanks to monopoly prices. The rulers of the world will thus no longer have taxes, but revenues from monopolies. No one will be able to prevent high finance from raising 10, 20 or 30% gold, diamonds, copper, zinc, water, seeds or energy prices and imposing special levies to the entire world population. There has never been such a financial power in the world that has been so dangerous for the entire population.
Cunning, the high finance of the United States has mainly dumped its rotten dollars abroad. More than three quarters of the dollars are no longer in the United States, but are in the creditor States of that country. Indeed, the United States has become increasingly indebted to foreign countries in recent years. The foreigner has delivered products and received in exchange worthless dollars. All foreign central banks are full of rotten dollars. If these are suddenly devalued, more than three quarters of the damage will affect central banks, banks, states and operators outside the United States. European central banks may then regret having traded their gold for rotten dollars and made formal money as the basis (monetary reserves) of their own currency, such as the yen and the euro. If the price of the key currency, the dollar, collapses, that of satellite currencies will suffer the same fate, its only basis being a dollar amount rotten. In other words: the coming monetary reform will inevitably trigger a reform of all world currencies, of which the rotten dollar still constitutes the main monetary reserve.
The fact that any continual increase of a private currency - the dollar - by the Federal Reserve System belonging to the high finance of the United States must necessarily result in a deterioration of the dollar, an increasing inflation and finally a Monetary reform is a fundamental certainty of financial science, and even Greenspan and his associates should be aware of it.
From monetary reform to the world currency
Imprecisely, Greenspan said in a speech "that a fundamental correction of the dollar would take place by 2007 and that we could melt for this purpose the dollar and the euro in euro-dollar, a new world currency." The view is in line with the needs of American high finance, because the abuse of the dollar can only continue until 2007 at worst. Indeed, the confidence of the world in this private currency increased without cease, losing more and more of its value and maintained artificially should have disappeared until then. The dollar will undergo a transformation in the near future. If a merger with the euro took place, the high finance of the United States would achieve important objectives:
A new currency would make it possible to devalue the old monetary debts and thus to steal the creditors still holding this currency. If the new euro-dollar is worth 20 old dollars or 15 euros, the old currencies are devalued accordingly, creditors holding old currency looted, the game has benefited issuers of private currency.
The American federal state would thus get rid of its debts: the indebtedness abroad, which currently stands at 5200 billion, would then amount to 2600 billion euro-dollars, a devaluation of 50% .
The holders of old dollars would be the main victims, the amounts which they hold being devalued of 50, even of 90%. Central banks in China, Japan and Europe, which hold large dollar reserves, would be particularly hard hit.
However, the main purpose of American high finance is to establish a world currency that it would control. Under a Euro-dollar regime, the Federal Reserve System belonging to the United States' high finance would necessarily have a majority. This high finance would control the majority of the system. To this end, the high finance of the United States has chosen the BIS (Bank of International Settlements), a private organization of which it has already secretly acquired the majority of shares. If the BIS became the central bank issuing the Euro-dollars, the same private owners would, by chance, be the main owners of the new central bank, who were previously the owners of the Fed. They could play the game of issuing money at will, at a higher level, which they have played so far with the Federal Reserve System - and benefiting from the reduction of their debt due to the reform. monetary. The increase in the world money supply that has taken place so far, this big money swindle, would be erased by monetary reform. Old criminals would benefit from a new system, a new currency, that would allow them to use the same euro-dollar world currency for the same 20 to 30 next years.
In doing so, US high-level finance would have monopolized global real values by scam - including such essential goods as seeds, food, water, energy, and metals, but would have built as well. again a monetary monopoly at its disposal, which it could use at will - a machine of monetary growth, such as the donkey to the ducats of the legend.
• Even the publication of this scam system will not cause cries in the world. We will talk about "conspiracy theory", "anti-Americanism" or even "anti-Semitism" (Rothschild) or will try to prevent such publications, an essential part of the world's print and electronic media belonging to the high finance of United States.
• It is important that those who might suffer losses understand this game. Whoever has financial wealth should therefore listen, or rather read.
• The losers in the grand game of the financial oligarchy are the global market participants who place too much faith in the currency, who still believe that it does not have a simple exchange function, but that it still serves of preserving value. Men have obviously not learned from the constant devaluation of the currency of these last 40 years. It will accelerate in the next few years before the final disaster because it is only for manipulators. Whoever therefore attaches importance to maintaining the long-term value of his wealth can not continue to have investments in monetary values, insurance policies, bonds or cash, he must invest in real values, as high finance gives him the example.
Strategic Objective of Global Monetary Fraud
As far as one can judge from the outside, the United States' top finance was initially aimed solely at controlling the country's currency and thereby manipulating the US market at its discretion. The private Fed served to achieve this goal. When President Kennedy proposed a law aimed at bringing this private financial system to nationalization, he died suddenly. Anyone in touch with the possibilities of private money has lost his wealth or his life.
• Since then, the strategic objectives of US high finance have gone beyond the national framework. Its aim is a global private monetary system, which it has secured through its private dollar, imposed as the main reserve currency worldwide, and which it must formalize only by a world currency, the euro-dollar.
• If we want to prevent a second abuse of the global monetary system in favor of high private finance and the abuse of the money supply, each currency must be protected against any public or private abuse, against any deflationary or inflationary manipulation.
• This goal certainly can not be achieved if we abandon the exchange to high private finance. The latter will always take advantage of the possibilities of abuse by despoiling and exploiting the world by increasing the money supply.
• However, experience has also shown that most governments also abuse their currency, if they can influence the central bank and its money supply policy.
• The abuse of currencies by governments and private finance should be prevented.
• It is certain that a gold-based currency can not be manipulated as easily as a mere formal currency. However, the problems of a gold-based currency arise from the availability of gold, with high finance capturing most of the gold reserves. Thus, she would become a winner again and grabbing any kind of money based on gold.
• The only solution is that of a formal currency. However, this currency must not be freely, arbitrarily determinable, but must be focused on a neutral currency objective. The money supply must therefore not grow more than that of goods. The monetary sector must no longer have inflationary or deflationary effects on currencies and the world economy.
• This objective can only be achieved by strictly neutral central banks, so independent that they constitute a "fourth power", are not in the hands of individuals and can not be influenced by their governments. Before being castrated by the European Central Bank, the Federal Bank of Germany was very close to this independence.
• The forthcoming monetary reform offers a unique chance to denounce the perpetrators, their monetary manipulation and abuses, as well as to generate general approval of a system of central banks over which neither high-level finance nor governments would affecting. This is an exceptional chance.
• High finance in particular, which, through its BIS body, has already prepared to seize the next system of central banks and currencies could prevent the creation of an independent system. It is therefore important to inform, explain to the population, the economy and politicians the dangers that a monopoly economy places on not only current money, but also a new monetary system.
- How does inflation work?
- EU zone M3 slippage curve compared to the target of 4,5%
- Curve of the cumulative deviation of M3 from target
- The site of the author of these pages
- Listen to and download “Des Sous et des Hommes” radio programs in .mp3
- What is the consumer price index?
- The European Central Bank website