Online publication of a copy of Leonardo, the magazine of the ATE, the Association Transports et Environnement. It is a fairly powerful Swiss association militant in the field of transport.
This document, entitled "Guide to the ecological purchase of a car" of 20 pages concerns the environmental impact of new vehicles as well as other aspects related to the transport environment. A very informative classification is presented there.
- Classification of new vehicles.
- Security: Euro NCAP test results
- Emissions: never without my filter and a worrying development
- Health: zero vision along the roads
- Eco-driver: travel while polluting less.
- Manufacturing and environment
- Alternatives: different engines and Eco-Drive
- Efficiency: efficiency is not sobriety.