How to join the site Econologie.com to access the full functionality of the site?
There are several types of members econology,: Each is the subject of an independent entry to let you choice and protect your privacy!
Join the site to have access to downloads by subscribing to our Newsletter (1 3 to shipments per year).
Just enter a valid email. Registration is completely free (See Protection of Privacy below).
Your password will be provided during the registration procedure and this after your confirmation e-mail from you.
How to download a file by being a member?
A window will ask for a name and password will appear. It will use this window name and password you received during registration.
3 important notes:
- If you have not received within minutes of registering, check your junk courier, our email might be considered unfair as such (especially email at: @ laposte.net, and @ @ wanadoo.fr yahoo.fr).
- To get the password, simply click on the link provided in the confirmation email. Similarly the username is NOT your email, it is provided to you along with your password.
- LOST OR FORGOTTEN PASSWORD If you have lost your password, simply enter your email in the registration and you will get the access code form. You will also receive a reminder in all newsletters.
Newsletter what is it?
It's a regular shipment (count 1 to 2 shipments per quarter) of the latest news from the site, the forum and the shop
Its content is as follows (example):
- Announcement of the moment: a new, more important than the other
- The 40 novelties of the site: forums, articles, news and downloads
- Some news from the shop (new products or promotions)
Here's an example (click to enlarge):
Newsletter March 25 2008
Lost password? Contact us or re-use the registration form for the newsletter.
System Anti Abuse and Anti Spam
For safety reasons and to prevent abuse, your registration must be confirmed by a return on your part (double opt-in). If you have not received a confirmation email, it may be that your email (Hotmail, Yahoo, Wannadoo, Orange ...) class our messages as spam, in that case you would have to reconfigure your e-mail to allow them messages from Site Econologie.com. Thank you for your understanding.
Protection of private life
The information you give us is confidential and will not, under any circumstances, be provided to a third party. Under Article 34 of the law "Informatique et Libertés" 78-17 6 January 1978, you have a right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you, from the webmaster of the site.