How to become a member of the Econologie.com site to have access to all of the site's functionalities?
There are several types of members econology,: each is the subject of an independent registration to give you the choice and preserve your privacy!
Join the site to have access to downloads by subscribing to our Newsletter (1 3 to shipments per year).
You just need to enter a valid e-mail. This registration is entirely free (See Protection of Privacy below).
Your password will be provided during the registration procedure and this after your confirmation e-mail from you.
How to download a file by being a member?
A window that will ask you for a name and a password will appear. In this window, you must use the name and password that you received during registration.
3 important notes:
- If you have not received anything within minutes of registering, check your junk mailbox, our email may be unfairly considered as such (especially emails at: @ laposte.net, @ wanadoo.fr and @ yahoo.fr).
- To obtain the password, simply click on the link provided in the confirmation email. Likewise, the username is NOT your email, it is provided to you along with your password.
- LOSS OR FORGOTTEN OF PASSWORD: If you have lost your password, simply enter your email in the registration form and you will get the access code. You will also receive a reminder in all newsletters.
What is the Newsletter?
It is a regular sending (count 1 to 2 sendings per quarter) of the last news of the site, the forum and the shop
Its content is as follows (example):
- Announcement of the moment: a new, more important than the other
- The 40 novelties of the site: forums, articles, news and downloads
- Some news from the shop (new products or promotions)
Here's an example (click to enlarge):
Newsletter March 25 2008
Lost password? Contact us or re-use the newsletter subscription form.
System Anti Abuse and Anti Spam
For security reasons and in order to prevent abuse, your registration must be confirmed by a return on your part (double opt-in). If you have not received a confirmation email, your email (Hotmail, Yahoo, Wannadoo, Orange, etc.) may be filing our messages as spam, in that case you would have to reconfigure your e-mail to allow them messages from Site Econologie.com. Thank you for your understanding.
Protection of private life
The information you give us is confidential and will not, under any circumstances, be provided to a third party. By virtue of article 34 of the “Informatique et Libertés” law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you, from the webmaster of the site.