Why it is now possible (see recommended) to equip their vehicles with an injection kit or water doping Gillier Pantone Edit by C.Martz to 1 / 1 / 09.
Since I wrote the 2ieme part of the article below, 2005 end, many things have changed. The three most notable to me and go in the direction of democratization and legalization of water-doping kits from renowned Pantone Gillier-kit.
- In spring 2007, the town of Vitry sur Orne 2 team of its municipal vehicle with a steam generator reactor +. Results: 20 30% to consumption reduction and 80% of the fumes. More details et France3 a video broadcast over a year after installation.
- Early 2007, J. Rochereau and myself are publishing a document 'scientific explanation of water doping by partial ionization of the water vapor. This theory has been confirmed by numerous experimental, kit vendors see c) advising all slightly acidify the water doping.
- Since 2007, the co-operative COPRA of 40 employees, joined HYPNOW on the market of the sale of water doping kits. We regret that these 2 companies are doing a small "war" commercial instead of working hand in hand in order to democratize the doping with water. Importantly: COPRA obtains, in the last quarter of 2008, a written document from the insurer AGF certifying that it provides vehicles equipped with an e-COPRA Kit. This is my first acquaintance and a great step forward for the democratization of water doping coming out of illegality! See document of the insurer AGF
These advanced 3 "majors" for Gillier-Pantone water doping thus strongly qualify the article below written end 2005, so there are 3 years, where I advised against the installation (commercial) of a doping kit at the water.
Nevertheless, I recommend reading the entire article to understand the evolution from the 3 years.
Why is it premature to buy "pantone" (G system) or "Spad" kits? by Christophe Martz, the 22 / 12 / 05
After interest in some French media and the start of placing on the market and kits while, I think, one of the French forerunner of the process, I would like some clarifications in relation to these proceedings.
The basics of the problem
Indeed; in the absence of any public serious scientific research on doping in water it is premature and risky to buy such kits on your engines and this for 2 main reasons:
- No guarantee of results is provided by sellers
- The loss of your warranty, insurance, short you become illegal in installing such a system (imagine the case of a fatal accident with your uninsured car?)
If the 2ieme point is, in a way, an administrative formality (and therefore solvent), the first point is much more difficult to solve. Indeed; no salesman is able to prove, measuring bench to support that his kits are effective, besides all the independent tests on test bench (including mine) did not highlight tangible results. And even more serious, none of these "sellers" accept scientific or commercial collaboration from us. Why ? Do they have something to hide?
Attention by cons, we recommend more strongly that the prototyping of your engine as it is made by yourself. You will find for this much information on les forums.
Then the water doping it work or not?
There are too many structures that have been achieved and that deliver results for years without loss of reliability do not have to doubt: Water doping it works and is reliable.
However, depending on the quality of your performance "doping" and especially the conditions of use of your car, it may be that the results in terms of consumption are low or zero.
In our experience, we found that the process was functional under certain conditions. But these conditions are far from being mastered and explains unsecured results from these kits.
This obviously is for these reasons that we refuse to do business with such kits as 2 the above points will not be solved.
Now analyze in more detail the approach of the vendors.
intellectual property protection
In the case of water doping, it is logically wrong to speak of process "Pantone". Not only patent Pantone does not speak but in addition, when I spoke in person to Pantone, the latter claims that this arrangement "does not work". Nevertheless, some of its patent, the "reactor" is used but no one, to my knowledge, is able to tell if it happens something special in this reactor than a conventional reforming (oil not so of water craking) ... Even if the assumptions of any kind are legion!
The paternity of this system, the "G system" is indeed Mr. David and the owner of the very first assembled tractor: Mr G. (who, for septic net actually exist, I met them in 2001!) And , to a lesser extent, Mr Jean Pierre Chambrin who also uses a proportion of water "treated by the exhaust". It is likely that other patents also defend this idea.
However, be aware that internet distribution of the early 2001 system has the basic principle of water doping in the public domain. This may also be why no industry is interested in the system. Anyway copyright filed by the APT association is not only unfair because it appropriates the work of Mr David (not to be confused with David X, editor seller at FIT rightly) but also does not protect it process.
Concerning the "doping water" on diesel engines, it should be noted that it is too early to draw conclusions about various points:
- The major problem is obviously understanding the phenomenon (which happens not necessarily entirely in the "reactor"). We would like to emphasize that it is only through a comprehensive understanding of the installation improvements (other than trial and error) and a flawless reproducibility (1ère path to industrialization and democratization of the system) will be possible. For now, this arrangement is far from being understood (at least by us because it is likely that the engine manufacturers have already made the rounds of the question).
- The second important point is the efficiency of the system. We can hear very elusive figures in this (mental escape seems to be a habit around the pantone process!) And a decrease in consumption of 50% double the Diesel engine performance and well beyond the theoretical yield (and by mechanical construction) diesel engine. This is impossible without energy intake ... Outside again, nobody (including me) was able to prove on a power test bench (comparative consumption figures in support) this fall in consumption.
Nevertheless, it is certain that a certain amount of water injected into an engine will, under certain specified conditions, improve performance. The problem lies in the fact that the opposite effect can occur and cancel or worse, reverse the gains.
- Although rough cuts already several years, the decline is still too low and studies, public, too few to show that there is no mechanical or human risk with this arrangement. But this does not seem to prevent the trade done by some.
Indeed; some people are beginning to make a real trading system. This is done either in the form of "mounting kit" or as a "training course".
"Trainers" are also community created around the unknown people and proclaimed pantone well. This is not very serious ... and worse, risk of discrediting the system in the eyes of some (the skeptics). The only real benefit of these courses are access to information for people with no access to the Internet ... but at what price?
In all cases, we (me and the site econology) do not endorse or sales kit or those pseudo-formations.
Econology on, we do not sell kits and denounce the attempts of scams. Our goal now is to advance the understanding of the process! !
Towards understanding the process.
For almost three years, my technician friend engine, Olivier (owner of the ZX, click here ) And myself are working independently of any organization (including recess kit vendors) on this project.
We confirm the improvement of the combustion behavior and engine performance under certain conditions. We have tried, with our only means:
- to understand what was going on in a boosted engine,
- find the best conditions for best performance.
- to reproduce the best results
- We focus now our research and development on these points.
We have found that the process operating conditions are unsatisfactory on engines at low load and variable rotation speed.
We managed to overcome these drawbacks after many hours of trial and error. These improvements have resulted in the device that we found it useful to patent. This patent has the FR2858364 number and was published in the Official Bulletin of Industrial Property on February 4 2005.
The technical aspects of this patent show the complexity of achieving "correct" results on a road vehicle. Our engine work has nothing to do with the welding of sold kits but be sure that these traders were inspired by our work. I gave the first information on water doping to the president of APTE ...
In conclusion, I would say that we find, at this stage of research, it is still hazardous and risky to commercialize any type of kit using the method "Pantone" in water doping.
The system is currently absolutely not marketable because it remains experimental and is in each case (more or less effective prototypes)
Nevertheless, the distribution of such kits has the merit to make known and democratize the system ... knowing that any development of innovative product always involves an element of risk roughly measured as zero risk and will never exist!
Thanks for reading.